Realization

My eyes opened, oh yeah I forgot Michael, Plushtrap and I slept in the back room. Plushtrap should've been with the others in the parts & service but the employee will ask why hes there.

But to my surprise, he wasn't here nor was Plushtrap.

I forced my tired self to get up. Entering the main party room like usual. I tried finding Michael or Plushtrap but failed too.

Continuing to walk straight forward and looking at my right I suddenly bumped into a man that look like a guard?

"Woah!" "My apologies!" I said and he looked at me.

"Oh no worries it's fine" He gave me an reassuring smile.

Honestly the more I look at him he looks like a night guard or security guard or whatever.

He analyze me for a second, "Oh aren't you the night guard here?" He pointed.

"Yeah I am" His eyes brighten.
"That's cool! I'm Jeremy. It's nice to meet you uh..."
"Y/n"
"Y/n." He repeated and held out his hand for me to shake.

Of course I shook his hand, it got pretty awkward while we were still holding each other's hand

Michael showed up, "Hey I got done signing the papers Jeremy—oh hey Y/n! My bad for leaving you in the room by yourself".

I quickly let go and jeremy slowly did as well.

"It's fine I knew you had work to do" I reassured him.

Michael smiled. "You guys know each other?" Jeremy asked.

Mich and I nodded in agreement. "She was the old night guard after I finished I believe or was there more night guards after me?"

"Yeah there was and that's nice I didn't know that" Jeremy and Michael admired me.

I nervously laughed, "I'm guessing you were a night guard before?"

He replied, "Yeah before Micheal actually I helped him with dealing the animatronics" "Woah you never mentioned him like ever" I looked over at Michael.

"My bad I keep forgetting" Mich chuckled.
"Does British people forget all the time or is it just Michael?" Jeremy smirked and pointed at Mich.

Michael rolled his eyes, "Just me". Jeremy and I laughed at him.

Then suddenly I felt someone on me, "WHAT THE—" "Heyyy Y/n!!" I sighed and tried to balance while Plushtrap was hugging me BUT LIKE WRAPPING HIS LEGS AROUND MY WAIST AND ARMS AROUND MY NECK!

Michael and Jeremy were both startled. "Plushtrap get off!" I tried shaking him off but failed since he was gripping tightly.

"Whyyy" He groaned.
"Plushtrap get off her dude" Michael said and Plushtrap peeked his head out and stared at him.