001

" CÉLESTE ALYA BLACK "

******

******

Regulus Arcturus Black, named after the brightest star in the Leo constellation and his very own grandfather and current Head of the House, Arcturus Sirius Black, has always been a mystery to his peers. With his stirling liquid mercury eyes that look like molten steel when angered, curly hair the color of midnight, high cheekbones and a cutting jawline, an athletic build, natural elegance, and a smile that can light up even the darkest of rooms, he truly was an enigma of beauty.

Confused looks were traded all around the hall by all the people who did not know the dead young man, weren't these books supposed to be about the emotionless Slytherin Queen and her unknown friend, they thought. But a handful of witches and wizards who still had atleast a few brain cells left easily connected the dots about how similar the man looked with a certain Black heiress.

"He sounds hot " a sixth-year Hufflepuff, Jade Lewis, muttered but due to the quietness in the hall, everyone heard her.

"He was " almost every person who's ever met the dead Heir replied. Causing the Blacks, surname or not, although not including the disowned traitors, to chuckle and Céleste to wrinkle her nose in disgust, like come on this was her dad they were talking about, making her family and friends including demigods and even some gods to chuckle harder at her expression.

The very beauty that was on his way back to the Black Manor after a night full of partying and fun, with his best friends Evan Rosier and Adonis LeFay, when he felt waves of powerful magic coming from the end of the alley he was currently in. Following the trail of magic, he was left utterly surprised when he ended up at the door of a muggle orphanage where a tiny baby girl with a wisp of dark brunette hair and hazel eyes lay in a small basket with nothing but a thin blanket to cover her small body from the cold night wind. But what surprised him, even more, was the fact that a large amount of magic was coming off a mere baby and not some older witch or wizard, like he originally thought.