•Venti•

3rd P.O.V.

            Venti came running towards the trio and skidded to a stop. "Hey Traveller, Paimon and a friend of the Traveller" Venti greeted you three. Nice try Barbatos, pretending to not know me you thought. You just nod as for your greeting while you continue to eat your food, while Aether and Paimon greeted him and talked with him. After Venti left, you three continued eating your food.

            "We're going to Windrise since Venti want to meet with him there" Aether said while you three went to Windrise. At Windrise, Venti playing his lyre while waiting for the three of you to arrived. The three of you arrived and both Aether and Paimon were about to greet him but you cut them off and greeted him first. "Nice to see you again, Barbatos" giving him a close eyed smile, Aether and Paimon were shocked that you know Venti being the Anemo God even though they didn't tell you anything.

               Venti began to sweat and waved at you, "H-Hello Y/N" he stuttered. Aether started to have a conversation with Venti while Venti keep glancing at you while you glared at him. Aether seems to notice Venti's behavior so he turned to you and see you smiling so he just continued conversing with the Anemo God. "Can me and Venti talk ALONE, Aether?" You asked and Aether just nodded while walking away with Paimon.

Venti's P.O.V.

            I began sweating and I'm scared of HER. "Nice try pretending that you don't know me earlier, Venti" you smiled. I just kept silent while I'm crying inside and want to escape her right now. "Just like I told Aether, we're having a talk Venti" she stated.

            We've been talking for a while now and she seems to soften now, we kept silent and this silence is not really awkward but more like a comfortable one. I looked at her and saw her (H/L)(H/C) flowing with the wind, her smile is just so beautiful right now and her eyes that shine right now. I was about to speak when the Traveller came and went to Y/N to talk, I felt a ping of sadness, I lowered my head but I remembered that I'm inviting them to Angel's Share.

3rd P.O.V.

         "Hey guys, let's go to Angel's Share, my treat" Venti said proudly. "But aren't you broke, Tone-deaf Bard?" Paimon asked even Aether began to question this. You just looked at the God, smirking inside but you held a poker face outside. Venti nervously laughed at this and he began to make an excuse, this went on and you giggled at this. Aether, Paimon and Venti looked at you, Paimon wants to hug you for having an adorable giggle while Aether and Venti looked away blushing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••●°●••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Riku
About Y/N

I love her so much and she's so adorable. Mitsuki told me to train her after he trained her first and I trained her to be immune to extreme heat. This big brother is so proud for his baby sister, she's growing up so fast *sniffs* still I won't allow her to have a boyfriend yet even Mitsuki doesn't want that to happen to.

----------------------------×+×---------------------------

Here's a Venti chapter. Enjoy