♖Chapter 14♖

-/-/- Six months later -/-/-

I let my arm fall as i shot the target ' he's done ,I'm heading in now Li " i say trough the ear piece to Liam " ok good job ,you have 7 in there and only 7 bullets so make it count ,once you get to the main wait " Liam says with faint typing in the back round" I walk trough and walk in all eyes turn to me " hey boys " i smirk under my mask and in seconds silent shoots are fired and all are dead i walk out after grabbing the chip and i get to the door seeing Dom he nods i do to " where here ,you ready " he asks ad i now grab my daggers " I'm in place and ready " Simon voices says the usual serious tone " ok go in 3....2...and..1" with that we burst in .

-/-/- After Mission -/-/-

We walk in and i hear my phone ring i look around and grab it " fuck its all bloody " I mutter as my hand was a bit bloody from this last kill. Clicking answer with out looking Dominic stands close while taking off his jacket and glancing at me wondering who it is " hi ,um is this Olivia? " I furrow my brows " who wants to know?" I ask coldly "it's me " i look down and try to remember this voice but nothing " ok i got no fucking idea 'who' me is " i ask annoyed my brows furrowing my voice clearly showing as I slip my jacket off " It's me Nick " then it comes back Nick ,he is Lucas boyfriend I quickly hang up " who was it ?" I look up " Nick " Dominic looks at me confused "he is or was Lucas's boyfriend , fuck he knows i'm alive" he furrowed his brows before asking me for the phone I pass it he clicks a few things " it wasn't hacked but just a few seconds away form it ,how did they find your number? "he then mutters lastly .

-/-/-6 month ago -/-/-

I've been here 3 weeks now I don't mind it Dominic kept his word he never hurt actually he cared for me a lot he said today I start training ." Love , are you ready ? " I finish the lace up my joggers " yeh Dom " he nods and then we walk out down the hall down a few more till we get to the work out room going to the back and trough a door leading to a ring.

" faster , Liv , I know you can " I hit the bag faster and faster but Dominic shakes his head " ok , take a brake " I let my arms drop I was used to doing stuff like that it was my life but something was off " you have no power behind you hits , and I mean up here " his pointer finger form the hand resting on my cheek taps my temple " you need anger or that fire , you emotions need to go into it " I nod " how am I meant to do that " he stand up me following he stand behind the bag and I stand in front . Dom motions for me to start o do so " your brothers they haven't found you - you know I reckon they don't care " he now walked around me leaning into my side his breath hitting my ear " that little boyfriend of your's , who was it , oh yes Kai " he now hand a hand on my hip his grip strong but not to hard " I reckon he never cared ,you know we got new I tell it wa shim it's a girl blond that where at a club looking close -" he spins my wait I turn and he goes to hit me I block it and we start sparing blocking and trying to get each other .

We both where pinned there was no way out unless some of us gave up .I was glaring at Dom him just amused " come on ,Liv " I keep thinking and I think of a plan but as soon as my own arm loses to do it in seconds he's straddling me legs and arms pinned " fuck me " i mutter " you give up " I roll my eyes to his cocky voice " I don't give up I have no way out " he shakes his head " love ,there is always a way out " .

I way laying on the floor Liam's head on my stomach as I watch him play on the Xbox with Simon on the couch the other controller" stop winning you shit head " Liam whines to Simon " stop playing like a little bitch " I smiled at them , Simon was always so serious and the responsible one but with video games he would just swear his head off making me and Liam laugh watching him and Liam he was just Liam he always smiled and was like a puppy or ball of sunshine at least that was what they where like when they weren't killing someone.

It's been 2 month and Dominic just pushes me every day. I do small missions with the boys and a few jobs but never by my self . "Dom can I please go , I'm a fucking assassin I know how to stay safe " he shakes his head " Liv I can't you can't get hurt , We need you " I look down then back up " what happens once your done needing me " he shakes his head and takes my hands " Liv not like that you're like a sister to the boys already and you mean a lot to all of us , pleas Angel just listen to me " I nod and he squeezes my hands before I say good night to the boys and go to my room .

I wake up only to be breathing fast and hazy mind . I calm down after a second it was just like every other night but I didn't want to just lay in my bed till sun rise like I did every other morning .I got up opening my door and walking down the hall my foot step unheard out of habit I get the door and open it a little I see Dominic awake to he was sitting up in bed looking over to the window on the side of his bed he turns hearing the slighted noise out of habit and relaxes once he sees me he nods his head over asking me to come over . I close the door walking to him and I get in the bed next to him he lets a hand brush my hair softly " another one? " I nod and I feel the bed shift and him now laying behind me " don't worry I did too " he kisses any head " get some sleep angel " I nod after a while " thank you Dom " and soon I fall back asleep his warms arms around me .

I wake up to a hand rubbing my back and open my eye after a couple blinks to adjust to the light and I'm meet with Dominic's chest , I look up more finding his green eyes soft and his light smirk " come on angel you have a mission today " I sit up slowly but soon enough I go back to my room getting dressed in my usual black, grey or dark red attire . I walk down the stairs and meet to the kitchen and say a morning to Liam and Simon before with make some coffee and sit at the bench and Simon moves his computer so it's between both of us
" so this is todays mission the main guy : Rodger Stone and any body that's with him really , here is -" Simeon clicks a couple of buttons " a picture of him and his commands me and Liam will get them and then you and Dom get him now it's in a club so your gonna have to well " I nod " yeh i get it " he nods continue into to go on .

I get back after the mission " so will you let me now "I say nudging in to Dominic he nods " yes love , but " I look up at that " you have to take on of us " I see Liam smile widen and mine knowing I'd pick him as he's the most laid back and my favourite ,most of the time " and not Liam " we both turn to him " why " we ask in unison " that's why " Simon say from behind us referring to how we both said it at the same time .

-/-/-Present time -/-/

I watch as Liam takes out the chip from the phone and put it into a scanner he looks to his computer and traces the number then form tracing the number he goes into what looks like emails " come here ,Liv " I walk over after getting of the bench " is this him ?" I nod "yeh ,wait click on that " he click on the profile picture it was him and Luca, Lucas face was in Nicks neck and you could only see half his face but i could tell it was him I smile a little before I click off it my smile gone remembering they don't care .

Soon there where the security footage from Nick's place and what I saw broke me .

-/-;-;-:-;-/;:-:;+:-:-;;-:-;-:'/-;:-;-/'-/,;'/.;';,/;',/;',;,'/.;'.;'..,/';.,';',;'.,/;/,.';,/';',;==;,./';./,;';'..;'./,'/.';+.;,<''.'.'.;+.'.'.;,++++++>>".'.,-/-/

-/-/-/-/ I'm sorry I'm late ( more than late ) i just stated started school again and is been hectic but here you go enjoy .

-whywhywhyskittles