Reunited

Bondita, Tupur and Chaya are coming towards Krishpur. At the same time servants are searching for Bondita on all the sides of the forest.

It is dark. Only head light of their jeep shows them a way.

Chaya starts to sing a song as she is bored.

Chaya's song: My family deity, where are you? Where are you? I am stuck between these two! I am stuck between these two. In this mid night we girls are traveling alone. Don't know what will happen to us. My master changed her mind suddenly. She decided to help her enemy.

Tupur: Shut up your mouth.

Chaya: It's boring. That's why I am singing.

Tupur: Shut up, I said.

Bondita: Tupur, thanks for helping me. I never thought you would come there to save me. I think durga maa have sent you there.

Tupur: I am not doing this to help you. Infact, who will help their enemy? I told you already, I am here just because of Tapur. So don't imagine extraordinary things to yourselves. You was my enemy, you are and you will.

Bondita: Why you are so vengeance on me? Did I hurt you? Infact you hurted me. You killed my mama and mami. You killed Somnath dada wife. Okay, leave it. Everything happened before 10 years years. You lost your loved ones, I too lost my loved ones.

Tupur: Now what you are coming to say?

Bondita: I accept there is mistakes on me too. I should have not exposed you in between people. We should have solved it with our discussion. But I was little angry on you that time. But I am not angry on you now. I really love you Tupur. You too my sister only. Do you remember, one day we three joint together tricked Thaku ma to eat her special mango pickle. Those days were really nice.

Chaya thinks: Tupur ji was right about Bondita. She could even melt a rock by speaking sweet, sweet words. Look how she is convincing Tupur ji.

Bondita: Tupur..

Tupur: Yeah.

Bondita: Why can't we reunite?

Tupur applied sudden break.

Chaya: That's really intimidating. Bondita, after accident your brain collapsed think so.

Tupur: Sssh! Bondita, look there. Some people with guns.

Bondita: Virender's servants may be. Tupur, bend down. Turn off the head lights. We are gonna caught for sure.

Tupur thinks on.

Bondita: Off the lights or else they would find us.

Tupur: Only few hours left for sunrise. We can't stay here. It's better to leave the forest in dark than to get caught by them in morning bright light. Don't worry, I'll take care the servants. You alone bend down. Chaya, cover her with these bed sheets.

Chaya: Why?

Tupur: I don't like questions from you.

Chaya: I am sorry.

She covered Bondita with bedsheets.

Jeep reached near servants. As usual, they stopped Tupur.

Servant: Look woman, where are you from? What you are doing in this forest?

Tupur: There is no need of answering you.

Servant: What? Do you know where you are now? This place belongs to our master. Get down from the jeep. We have examine you.