Chapter 14: Mission

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I exit his office and walk the path that Mason told me to go, I climb off the stairs seeing him sitting on the couch. I hesitantly think about asking him,

Should I?

I'm just going to do it.

I clear my throat making his head snap towards me, "Mason, can you perhaps speak Italian?" I question and he nods his head slowly, "A little bit, why?" He replies with a question.

"Can you tell me what..." I narrow my eyes trying to recall Silas' words but instead, only one word comes to my mind. "Amore, I think? What does that mean?" He nods his head slightly an amused smirk on his face.

"It means love. Did Silas say that to you?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I instantly shake my head side to side, "I was just wondering." I smirk before saying goodbye and walking out of the house.

I enter my car and look in the rearview mirror before I start the car and drive away from the house.

So the only thing I know now is that he called me love. Wait, what the fuck?! Did he call me love?

I stop at a few traffic lights before finally pulling up in front of my house. I leave the car and have already grabbed the house keys from my purse. I place the key in the door lock and open the giant door.

I enter the house and instantly see my brothers sitting at the table, looking dead serious. I walk up to them looking at the documents that were placed around the whole table.

"What is this all?" I ask confusingly. Aaron hands me a few documents and I read the papers in my hands.

The Adler clan.

Case: Abused and abducted several innocent people.

My stomach begins aching and this right here makes me want to throw up. I frown at Aaron with a questioned expression.

"This is for a mission?" I query and they bob their head. "I'm going with you and Kayla is coming too," I speak, not letting them answer.

It's better to start with the missions earlier than waiting and training for nothing.

Kayla has been taking training lessons from Cayden. They're probably fucking instead of training. "Are you sure? I mean, it's your first time. The Adler clan isn't easy." Griffin explains but they can't change my mind.

"It has to happen sometime right? Better now than never," They nod slowly and give me another document.

"Where is the mission taking place?" I ask curiously, I do need to know what kind of place it is so I can dress up nicely. "Playaz Club." Cayden answers and my eyebrows lift while my mouth opens a little.