Distance brings loads of love

Finally, Anirudh and Bondita reunited together with the help of Tupur.

However, people in the hospital thinks that it might be Bondita's Ghost.

Bondita ran and hugged her pati babu.

Anirudh: Bondita... You are here. You are here. Hurray!

Bondita cries.

Trilochan and Kalindi comes there and was astound to look them.

Bondita looks at them.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, Thaku ma. You are alright. Thank God, nothing happened to you.

Trilochan: Anirudh, is it possible for someone to come from Devipur alone?  That too this much early morning?

Bondita: From Devipur?

Anirudh: Kaka, I am sorry. I had lied to you.

Kalindi: What?

Anirudh explains them everything.

Trilochan: How dare you hid this much big thing from us?

Anirudh: I am sorry Kaka. I really don't want to hide this from you but...

Trilochan: I'll give you nicely once we return to haveli.

Bondita smiled. Tupur comes there and looks at everyone.

Kalindi: You??

Tupur: Hey, Bondita. Why did you left without promising me?

She tries to go near Bondita but Kalindi stopped her.

Kalindi: So these things are your plan? Wow, Tupur ji. You did so well.

Tupur: Oh please, don't speak as if you want.

Bondita: Thaku ma, infact she is the one who helped me to escape from those evils.

Anirudh: Evils?

Bondita: Hn, leave that. Where is my kids? They would really worried about me.

She tries to go from there but Anirudh hold her by hands.

Anirudh: You said "evil". What is it? Who is behind these things?

Bondita: No one pati babu. Evil is evil only. Leave it. Now we all are safe, that's what we want.

Tupur: Bondita, why you are trying to save Kanaka and her brother?

Everyone are shocked.

Anirudh: You said what?

Tupur: You heard it right. Virender is out of jail now. He even entered your haveli and tries to threaten my sister Tapur. And they are ones who lives in mid of forest. Kanaka trapped Bondita.

Trilochan: Khub balo! Waah, Tupur ji. You want us to believe this blind story? No one can enter RC haveli. Securites are tightened. And what did you said? Virender is escaped and he threatened your sister? Wow! You don't even know where Tapur is. Then how come you know these matters?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, believe her. She is speaking truth. Virender is really out of jail. Infact, he escaped. Tupur only saved me from them.

Anirudh: Well, how did Tupur know that you are in forest?

Tupur: Hey, you! This is not court and you are not Barrister here. I don't need to prove you anything. I should beat myself on saving your wife Bondita. What to do, its my sister's wish.

Chandra: Ani....

He comes shouting at his name but stopped incomplete after seeing Tupur there.