Chapter 7: Forbidden Glue

The long awaited smut has arrived and thank u TryingToGetALife for  giving me ideas for this chapter. enjoy your smut fellow hornies! (Tho i've never wrote one for the males so apologies to any incorrect anatomy) And thank you all for the votes! 😭💖 Anyways, enjoy ;)

We made it to our room as moony layed me down on our bed. He pressed his lips against mine while his hands were on my cheeks. We were making out for a bit till he pulled away and layed down on top of me with his head on my chest. I pat his head like a cat and kissed his forehead "g'night, moony." I whispered to him "Good night, darling." He whispered back as we both fell asleep..

I was suddenly awoken by items dropping loudly in the other room. I got up and noticed moon wasn't with me."Moony?" I said worriedly. I crawled through the tube hoping Moondrop is alright. When i got out the room was a mess with toys scattered everywhere and big scratch markings on the wall. One in particular was a carving of a heart with M/S + (first letter of your name) inside the heart. "Y/nn~" moon's voice groaned behind me as i turned around quickly from the surprise. His eyes were a glowing red just like the other day but now with a tint of pink. "are.. y-you okay, moondrop?" I said as I backed up onto a wall and his hands slammed against my sides. "Oh dear dear y/n~" He said in a raspy voice while Softly caressing my left cheek with the back of his palm then suddenly grabbing the bottom of my face to make it closer to his.

"your so adorable when you look all submissive~" He said almost sounding like a growl as i blushed madly from his compliment. he licked his lips then pinned me back on the wall smashing his lips against mine wich catched my off guard and him to successfully slip his tounge in my mouth. i closed my eyes from the enjoyment as he carried me high for him to stand straight. i wrapped my legs around his waist as we continue to make out. he then pull out from the kiss as a string of saliva is connected from my mouth to his. he moved on to kissing my neck wich gave me shivers down my spine. he kissed a spot on my neck wich made me slip out a moan too loud. he quickly covered my mouth with his hand. "keep it down, darling. don't wanna get cought now do we?" His words making my knees weak. all i did is nod as he gets rid of his hands and goes to bite and suck the spot that made me moan. i tried not to moan as loud knowing full well the s.t.a.f.f bots are near and the kids down in the daycare are still sleeping.

"how about we go somewhere more comfortable?" He said then proceeds to carry me to our bed. he lifted my shirt up wich made me quickly pull them down. I haven't told them yet but im insecure about my body type. I felt moon's hands cupping my face to make me look at him "No need to be ashamed, starlight." He said as he kissed my forehead. "You're perfect just the way you are." He smiled at me warmly as i smiled back. He lifted my shirt then started doing kisses trailing down to my private area.

(For humans with a penis)
he pulled down my boxers then my peen springed upwards. Moon wrapped his fingers around it and started stroking it. "mMh~" i moaned out "i like those sounds, starlight~" he fiddled my tip "do it again." The sensation from his hand on my shlong was too good. "Oh god~.." i moaned again. I grab tight on the bed sheet as he stroked my cock faster. "Ah~! Moony please.." i begged him. "Please what, dear? You gotta finish your sentence." He said. "J-just.. Fuck me already aH~!" I managed to say from all the pleasure. "Ohh~" He chuckled.  "naughty naughty n/n wants to be pegged i see." He teased. "Please, moony~.. i want you inside me already." I begged him again. "Mmm.. alright. Since you asked so nicely~" he stopped stroking me for him to pull down his pants to reveal a throbbing dick 2x larger than mine. "Enjoying the view?" He teased. All i can do at the moment is blush madly from the sight. "I'll take that as a yes." He smirked then pulled my waist against his.

(For humans with a vagina)
he pulled down my panties to reveal my soaking wet kitty. Moon putting a finger in his mouth to make it wet then starts rubbing against my pussy. "mMh~" i moaned out "i like those sounds, starlight~" he inserted the finger "do it again." The sensation from his hand to my clitoris was too good. "Oh god~.." i moaned again. I grab tight on the bed sheet as he inserted another finger and going quicker. "Ah~! Moony please.." i begged him. "Please what, dear? You gotta finish your sentence." He said. "J-just.. Fuck me already aH~!" I managed to say from all the pleasure. "Ohh~" He chuckled. "naughty naughty n/n wants to be pegged i see." He teased. "Please, moony~.. i w-want you inside me already." I begged him again. "Mmm.. alright. Since you asked so nicely~" He stopped fingering me for him  to pull down his pants to reveal A huge throbbing dick. "Enjoying the view?" He teased. All i can do at the moment is blush madly at the sight. "I'll take that as a yes." He smirked then pulled my waist against his.

He adjusted himself then looked at me with a smug look. "One last thing." He said "y-yeah?" I replied.

"I didn't say i'll be gentle~"

He shoved his cock into me. I quickly covered my mouth to prevent the staff robots from hearing as i grip the sheets tightly with tears starting to form from the sudden pain. "Mmh~ tight aren't you?" He teased as he thrusted into me repeatedly hitting my g-spot while i try to adjust to his size. "M-moondrop~ oh~!.." i moaned out "those sounds.." He moved his head closer to my ear as he continues to fuck me. "Those sweet sweet sounds." He growled creeping a hand to my neck "I love how you tease with those, darling~" He said feeling his breath next to my face and his hand around my neck. He moved back to his previous position, still choking me, then thrusted into me harder. "AhH~!" I blurted out. He went on to ram me more as the pain i once felt became pleasure. "Faster, moony~ ohH!" I begged as one of my hands held on to moon's arm. He thrusted me faster making me roll back my eyes from the pleasure. "aHh! Yes, moony~!" I accidentally moaned loudly. He continued to peg me until the feeling of climax started building up. "Fuck, y/n. I'm close~" moon groaned "M-me too.. keep going" i said. The room filled with sounds of us moaning, groaning and mac n cheese.

"oH~ moony im cumming!" I said now gripping his arm with both of my hands. "Me too, dear. Agh~" He groaned while grabbing my thighs so hard he scratched it. We both had our climax at the same time as moon pulls out his cock and dropped himself on top of me. We lied there breathing heavily then i kissed his forehead. "I love you two so much" i smiled. "Love you as well, n/n." He winked. We soon finally fell asleep.

A week has passed since that happened. I was sweeping the daycare's floor when the speakers suddenly went on. 'its after hours. What could they possibly announce?' i thought to myself. "Attention human and robot staffs. We have a new friend who will join our pizzaplex family. Go to the main stage to meet him. He is delightful to meet new friends." The speakers said. "Oh boy! A new friend?! We have to go right now!" Sun said all excited grabbing my hands and dragging me to the daycare exit. "Alright alright! Calm down, sunny." I giggled.