Will Bondita learn pregnancy truth?

Roy Chaudharys are ready to get discharged from the hospital.

Doctor: Well, these are your tablets. Don't forget to eat this on time. Anirudh, you should not forget especially. And hn, tomorrow you should bring your wife for check up.

Anirudh smiled and was about to pay the bill.

Doctor: That's fine. Already your bill was paid.

Anirudh: What?

Doctor: Yeah, the lady who came here paid your bills.

Bondita: The one who was wearing saniyasini saree?

Doctor: Yeah!

Trilochan: There is no need of a help from saniyasini to us. We are Roy Chaudharys. We have enough money to pay the bill. You return those money to her and get our money.

Doctor: Sorry, that's not possible. Already the money was transferred to bank. 

Trilochan: Just now she came here and went then how could you transfer the money this much fast to the bank? Even we Roy Chaudharys use banks on weekends only.

Anirudh: Oh Kaka, please. Please, enough. Come let's go now.

Anirudh drags Trilochan with him.

Trilochan: Look, there is no need for Roy Chaudharys to live in others money that too a money from a murderer.

Everyone are now set ready to return to their home, RC Haveli.

~In Ashram~

Tupur is looking onto her childhood photo, where she is standing with Tapur and Bondita.

Chaya: Tupur ji, I think you are disturbed. Do you need tea? I think it would make you to feel comfort.

Tupur: I am fine. Please leave me alone for sometime. That's enough.

Chaya: But... Okay, I'll go do other works.

Chaya went out. A drop of tear from Tupur eyes fell down on the photo.

She then took a big suitcase and opened it. It is full of her childhood memories which means her dress, photos, dolls etc.

Tupur: It's been years. A long years. Till now I don't know why I killed mama and mami. It was due to my anger ofcourse but I was wrong. I was very bad. I was cruel towards them especially towards her, Bondita! But still, she is ready to accept me back, what kind of a woman she is? I hurted her since childhood, still she thinks me as her sister.

She leaves some drop of tears. Phone rings....

Chaya: Ji, are you coming or shall I take it?

Tupur: Coming!

She wipes her sobbing face and went out to receive the call.

Tupur: Hello!

Kasturi: Tupur, it's me Kasturi. How you are doing? Any information? I tried to reach yesterday but no one took the call. Is everything fine?

Tupur: Roy Chaudharys are fine, for now.

Kasturi: Thank God, did they know about Virender being out of jail?

Tupur: They know everything.

Kasturi: What? How could they be so casual after knowing this? Still they are in Devipur?

Tupur: They are in hospital.

Kasturi is shocked.

Tupur: See, my job is over. You asked me to do this for Tapur and I did it. Your Roy Chaudharys are safe. Now you can bring Tapur here. If you want train tickets then I'll arrange for it.