You/Sayaka Igarashi - Traitor Part 2

Sayaka was happy with Kirari

Sayaka was happy with Kirari. She's happier than she's ever been with her. There was no reason for her to be thinking about anyone else when she was with Kirari. Sayaka loved Kirari. Ever since she had laid her eyes on Kirari, Kirari's been the only thing on her mind. So why couldn't she stop picturing you when she kissed Kirari.

The two of you weren't friends anymore. There was no reason for Sayaka to be thinking of you, especially when she was kissing her girlfriend.

"Is something wrong, Sayaka?"

Kirari asks after she pulled away when Sayaka just stopped kissing her.

"N...no. Nothing is wrong."

Sayaka attempts to kiss her but Kirari leans back. Ever since she had mentioned that you had a crush on her, Sayaka had been distant. She would be an idiot if she didn't realize that Sayaka was having doubts.

"You're thinking about her."

"I'm not thinking of (y/n)? Why would you say that? I'm kissing you."

Kirari raises her brow at her as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"I didn't even say her name. If you're having doubts about relationship then I suggest that we break up. I don't want to be with someone that's thinking of someone else when we kiss."

"No! I don't want to break up. I'm fine!"

Kirari walks up to Sayaka and raises her chin to make her look up at her.

"You're my girlfriend. I'm the only one you should be thinking about, understand?"

Sayaka doesn't get a chance to answer before Kirari kisses her.

X

Sayaka woke up the next morning to an empty bed. There was no sign of Kirari ever being there but there was a text messaging waiting for her.

'I had fun last night, Sayaka. But I changed my mind. I don't think this is going to work out. I'm sure (y/n) would take you back. I've also assigned someone else to be my secretary so you don't have to worry about the Student Council."

She tossed her phone without caring where it landed. She was angry at herself for not realizing that Kirari was using her. Unable to talk to anyone about it, she just cried herself back to sleep.

X

Sayaka doesn't return back to school until she's forced to by her parents. She had planned on staying home longer but they had threatened to ground her if she missed another day. By the time she realized that it didn't matter how they grounded her, she was already at the school gates.

"Oh man, you look like shit Sayaka." Midari wrapped an arm over Sayaka's shoulder and pulled her closed. "Where have you been? What happened? The Prez hired someone else to take you position."

Without saying anything, Sayaka took Midari's arm off of her and continued on her way. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone about it.

X

When Sayaka saw you kissing Yumeko, she regretted every single decision that led her to finding you in an empty class with Yumeko. All she wanted was to find a place to cry and she couldn't even have that. What was worse was that Sayaka couldn't look away. All she could think about was how she wanted to tase Yumeko for kissing you. It should've been her. She should be the one kissing you.

"Sayaka?"

She gets pulled out of her thoughts when she hears you call for her.

"S..sorry!"

In a hurry to get out of there, she turns around and runs to the nearest bathroom where she ended up bumping into Midari.

"Aww. It's okay, Sayaka. Momma Midari has you. Come on, tell me everything that happened."

Sayaka didn't have the strength to push her away as Midari led her down the hall.

X

"You know, I heard that Kirari broke up with her."

Yumeko tells you to grab your attention again. Ever since Sayaka had run out, you only stared at the door.

"What?"

"I heard it from Mary. Ririka told her about what happened with them. Apparently, Sayaka...."

"Don't. I don't care."

"Well then lets finish what we started before we got interrupted." Yumeko pouts when the bell rings. "Maybe tonight. I'll see when school ends."

With a kiss, Yumeko leaves you to your own thoughts. You couldn't erase the image of how heartbroken Sayaka looked.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

???? - Tears

Ririka Momobami - Bet

Kirari Momobami - Team

Kirari Momobami - Owe

Ririka Momobami - Surprise

Kirari Momobami - Library Part 2

Sayaka I... - Type Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Business Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Fake

Kirari Momobami - One

--------------