daikokufuto race II

"Is this (y/n)?" Kita chimed in, pointing his index finger nonchalantly at you. He gave you a reassuring smirk, one that was different to Oikawa's or Kuroo's.

"Yeah, that's her!" Leia grabbed your arm, pulling you up from RX-7. She leaned in close to your face, whispering into your ear. "Introduce yourself."

You grabbed Kita's cold and bony hands, shaking his palm delicately. He had his hood over his white hair, dark eyebags forming underneath his bottom lashes. A bandaid rested against his left cheek, a few scars up above on his right eyebrow and underneath his chin. He stood just a little shorter than both Kuroo and Oikawa, but nonetheless just as intimidating.

"Shinsuke Kita of the Inarizaki Bois, but you can call me Sly Fox. I work with Cypher and DK sometimes." A few cigarette ashes stained the tips of his fingers as he released his grip on your hand, placing it back into his front pocket. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Sly Fox."

He gave you a smile before looking down at his feet, leaning over his body. In an instant, he turned around, looking back at the Inarizaki Bois vaping e-cigarettes and smoking joints. The smell of marijuana clouded your nose, infiltrating all throughout the parking lot. Kita whipped his head back, the same sly smile remaining on his lips. "Say, are you hungry?"

Leia chimed in, grabbing your shoulders and digging her fingers into your skin as you both jolted forward.

"Yeah, she's hungry. I am too." Her voice sounded rushed and impulsive, begging for food.

Kita chuckled, pointing his thumb back at the Inarizaki Bois. "One of my boys, Ghost, owns a shop called Onigiri Miya. You can go over and get some for free if you'd like. Just tell them Sly Fox sent ya."

Leia excitedly chuckled against your ear, patting your shoulders roughly three times. "Go on, go get some for me."

"What? Why don't you come with me?" You asked as she took Oikawa's bomber jacket off your shoulders, exposing your sheer top. Leia rolled her eyes and placed her hands right underneath your shoulder blades, pushing you forward in the direction of the Inarizaki Bois.

"Look, Atsumu Miya is over there. I fucking hate that prick because he fucked up my car a while ago. I can't be near that fucker, he's just gonna piss me off." She pushed you forward again, Oikawa's bomber jacket slipping entirely off your arms. "Don't be shy, you're a bad bitch, remember?"

Your boots dragged along the asphalt as she pushed you further towards the Inarizaki Bois before stopping in place. Looking back, you saw Leia cover her head with Oikawa's bomber jacket, trying to hide herself behind Kuroo from Atsumu Miya. Oikawa leaned forward and yanked his jacket from atop her head, to which she swung a fist in the air, punching the side of his arm in return.

You turned back around, fixing the top of your cargo pants before placing your hands into the two main pockets. While looking around, you spotted the small shop stand in the corner, a few racers lining up and paying for the small rice balls on top of a long table. The man handing out the food and taking orders wore a black cap and a fitted black shirt, the exact same snake tattoos Kita had on his body imprinted on the side of his neck.

What was left of his short hair peeked out under the cap, a few strands of dyed gray locks resting against his ears. The line was long, and you were quite keen for food—in addition, Leia was waiting for her portion as well. You didn't want to take too long, and wondered if it was appropriate to just go up to him instead, cutting the line. Sly Fox said it was okay, right?

The end of the table had premade onigiri, all wrapped in plastic with the pull tabs and everything. As you passed the section containing the Inarizaki Bois and their cars, smoke infiltrated through your nose, instantly slicing through the opaque clouds of marijuana and cigarettes. A few eyes laid on you—one of them you recognized as Atsumu Miya, leaning against the front of his car.