Chapter 58: All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A

---

"So you're Quirk is Aoi Higanbana Demon huh?" Iida muttered. They have been informed by Midoriya about Y/n's Quirk and the reason why he's not using it from the beginning.

"You're arm really regenerated from it." Kirishima muttered while caressing Y/n's arm that was cut off by Douma. 

"It was really insane! That demon with ice abilities is really scary!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"He's been consuming females without anyone even realizing it." Asui added, a little bit horrified.

"Even with the pros help, Y/n still fought the demon alone." Sato uttered.

"But Hawks was able to assist him." Uraraka says.

"Yeah. But it would seems that Hawks was barely able to aid Y/n. Hawks may be too fast for us, but I guess that demon was on a different level, including Y/n." Tokoyami stated as Koda nod in agree.

"Still, we're really glad that you have a way to defeat him, Y/n." Yaoyorozu says softly. Y/n hummed and nodded in response to his classmates. He took a sip of a tea Yaoyorozu made.

"Anyways, that leaves two demons left, right?" Sero asked.

"Yeah. Uppermoon one and Kibutsuji Muzan. I struggled so much when I fought Douma. I'm gonna have to train harder and find a way to defeat Uppermoon one when I encounter him." Y/n declared, narrowing his eyes. 

Y/n remembered when Akaza stated that the Uppermoon one killed his father that they thought the last demon slayer. Closing his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself.

He won't make the same mistake he did when he snapped at Douma and lost control of his rage.

 'I have to master Tanjiro-san's Dance of the Fire God technique.'

As the Class 1-A is reminiscing about the event, Midoriya and Bakugou stared at Y/n, wondering if he's going to, or gets force to use his Quirk again.

"We got lucky that he was able to deactivate his Quirk before he got out of control." Bakugou muttured as Midoriya nodded.

"But... what if the next he uses it.. he'll.. " Midoriya paused for a second.

"Lose control?" The childhood friends turn to see Todoroki. "If he does then Aizawa-sensei will erase it."

"Y-Yeah.. but Y/n thinks that won't work.." Midoriya uttered as he glanced at Y/n. 

Aizawa enters the classroom, "Hey, the bell rang a long time-" he was taken aback by the fact that everyone is properly seated before being asked. "All right."

Y/n let out a small smile, he misses this moment where he feels like a student again with his classmates.

"You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been gicen the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity.

There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though.." Some of the students take a quickly glance at Todoroki and Bakugou. 

Aizawa intends to push them harder to reflect that responsibility. As he goes on, an emergency alarm blares throughout the classroom.

"Emergency drill, emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA High School grounds. 

Hero course Class 1-A is requested to report."

The voice asks Class 1-A to put on their costumes and to head towards the location. 

"Let's go, Hero Class 1-A!" Iida declared.