It's Not Always Nice Here

Legoshi POV: I showed Y/N where we usually sit, when we sat down he started eating kinda fast... I'm not that hungry.

"Slow down Y/N you might choke!" Jack said.

"S-Sorry, I'm just hungry."

That's what I wanted to say, but couldn't. So thanks for that Jack.

....

"Err Legoshi? Legoshi? LEGOSHI!" 

Woah what was that... I looked over at Jack that was sitting in front of us.

"You kinda got lost there bud! Got something to say to Y/N?"

Turns out I was staring at Y/N for 2 minutes straight, I'm so stupid...

"N-No I was just thinking that's all..."

Jack didn't buy my lie, he just rolled his eyes. I'm sorry but I can't stop looking at him...

"Thinking? That look you had on your face told a different story Legoshi but I'll believe you." Y/N said.

Wait what does he mean? Was I drooling again? No, I couldn't have I don't feel anything, but was I? Y/N went back to his food and so did Jack. Now I'm sitting here with a plate full of food that I haven't even touched. It's getting too quiet at this table...

"So uh Y/N I know you just got here but are you interested in any clubs? Maybe Legoshi could get you in the drama club by chance." Jack asked.

Maybe he could help me out, but aren't we full already? Can he join? I might need to ask Louis after school...

"Drama club huh? To be honest, I don't even know if I'll even be able to join, I just got here." Y/N replied.

He's right but... He can at least try, right?

"I'll ask if you can join, it's worth a shot..."

Stop talking under your breath Legoshi...

"I didn't even say yes or no yet," Y/N said in annoyance.

He's right gosh why am I like this?!?!

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"I'm joking Legoshi, my answer is yes."

Oh... Thank God...

"Of course! I-I'm sure Louis would want you in!" I yelled.....

8 hours later...

Meanwhile in Louis's office...

"I said no."

"But why Louis! I told you he can help out with the lights!"

Louis was sitting in his office chair, while I was standing in front of his desk complaining.

"Legoshi... We have enough people already, I told you if someone leaves then he'll be able to join. Now get OUT!"

I followed his demands, I don't wanna tell Y/N the bad news! He'll be so disappointed! What should I do? I need to go hide somewhere so that I can think...

....

"Legoshi you don't always have to sit up here you know? We don't bite, well bill might but I don't!"

Tem came up the ladder, Tem was one of those people that I could vent to without feeling any sort of judgment. I was sitting on the floor next to one of the spotlights, tem saw this and decided to sit next to me.