gingerbread

y/n pov

on the way back we had dropped Yelena off somewhere i wasn't really paying attention but soon enough we make it home and as we go up the elevator we hear laughing and 40's music playing in the back round. Cap must be in charge of the music. We walk in and pepper stays in the elevator smiles and goes up another floor to hers and tonys room. Nat passes tony his card or well she throws it at him it landing in his drink. He looks over furious as he was about to drink it.

'oooooo what did you guys get' bucky says coming over in an apron that reads "kiss the cook''

'nothing much' maria smirks. Tony who had been on his phone scoffs.

'nothing much, YOU SPENT OVER 100 DOLLARS ON BOOKS' he says before scrolling a bit more 'AND A COUPLE HUNDRED ON CLOTHES, you guys are gonna run me dry one day' tony says walking away.

'that is quite a bit' wanda laughs putting her bags on the table.

'mAyBe?' tony lets out down the hall.

 We all laugh and lug our bags onto the table pulling everything out. Everyone had a bit off eachothers in each bag so we were swapping stuff around. I only bought 1 hoodie, a shirt 2 pairs of pants  a hat and like 7 books. As oppose to others who had more than a couple shirts pants skirts dresses 

I walk over to peter to see him just putting stuff into the oven. 'whatcha doin' i ask peering over his shoulder he jumps and lands on the roof.

'Jesus y/n don't do that' he says taking an earbud out but staying on the roof. I laugh. 'i just finished the gingerbread' he says

'gingerbread?' i question having no idea what it is

'for later' he says with no further explanation. I shrug my shoulders walking back over to the table grabbing my stuff and following wanda down the hall.

When we walk into our room i instantly go over to the bookself.

Wandas pov

I notice as y/n excitedly walks over to the bookshelf to find a spot for her new books. However she pouts slightly when there is no space left. Her eyebrows frow together before grabbing everything out of the book self her powers helping her as it all goes on the floor.

'you good ' i ask amused beginning to put our new clothes away.

'brilliant' she smirks beginning to put everything back in sometimes i will hear her mumble something under her breath while changing books around and i smile.

47 minutes later....

y/n had finished the bookshelf and i had to admit it looked better than before. We took a photo because we would have to pack it away in a couple days. Everyone else had begun packing their rooms about a week ago but with our powers we could do it the night before.

Currently y/n and i were watching 10 things i hate about you, she was laying in between my legs as i scratched and massaged her head. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I open it not getting up from the bed

'the boys have set something up' nat tells us also sitting on the bed

'do you know what it is nat?' i question

'no idea but it cant be good'

'peter said something about gingerbread whatever that is' y/n comments i was about to answer when nat spoke up

'ginger bread? Sounds awful' nat says screwing up her face

'omg you guys come on i know what this is' i say getting up they follow and its what i expected different lollies and icings sat in bowls in the middle of the table on each plate was a large slab of gingerbread i assumed you would cut your own out to make whatever we were doing. Everyone got to their places and y/n, nat, and bucky looked really confused.