Late

I grinned as I walked into the Pizza Plex, a male employee stopped me as I entered.

"You're (Y/n) right?" He was a good looking dude with black hair and blue eyes.

"That's me." I smiled.

"Well I'm Josh, they asked me to show you your room." The boy waved and gestured to me to follow him. We made our way into Rockstar row. I was very familiar with this area from my last visits with my family. "This is your photo room, where you'll do meet and greets, it hasn't been adjusted to your personality yet, but we still have a couple weeks to get it ready." Josh unlocked the door and allowed me inside, a giant curtain covered the glass wall facing Rockstar row. The room was completely blank and empty. "And this door leads to your apartment." Josh opened a door in the back of the room. The apartment was just as empty as the photo room. "Now while Fazbear Entertainment will provide stuff for your photo room, you'll get free reign of what's in here, however if you ask, I could get someone to paint the walls for you."

"I would love that, do the others live here or do they have homes?" I looked around at the space, it had everything you could need, the kitchen and living room were open concept and the bedroom and bathroom were just down a small hallway, it looked almost like my already existing apartment.

"From what I know they live here, but if you're considering it, just know that once the doors lock at night, you can't leave." Josh shrugged. "Oh shoot." Josh looked at his watch. "You're going to be late for rehearsal." Josh grabbed my hand and led me to the main stage. I blushed a bit, not expecting him to fully grab my hand. When we made it to the concert hall, Freddy was standing outside.

"(Y/N)." He said firmly.

"I'm sorry Freddy, I made her late." Josh said, still holding onto my hand.

"I see that." Freddy looked at our hands, which quickly parted and stood at our sides.

"I'm sorry." I said as I walked into the concert hall, making sure to wave goodbye to Josh before Freddy could get on to me.

"Get on stage, we're running behind." Freddy's voice boomed behind me, it was so deep and kind of sultry. I quickly got on stage and sat at my drum set, praying that I could still remember the music after that awkward encounter.

"Don't worry about it babe, I was late to my first practice too, Freddy's just a tight ass." Monty chuckled.

"Let's begin." Freddy glared at Monty as he took his place on stage.

/One FreddyFazPractice Later/

"Hey Freddy?" I chased after him as he walked down the hall. He was so tall and he walked super fast.

"I'm really not in the mood (Y/N)." Freddy sighed, continuing to walk to Rockstar Row.

"I'm really sorry about being late today, I didn't mean it." Freddy turned around, fury in his eyes.

"You don't have to apologize for be late, it's you'd obviously rather be fucking around with Josh."

"Fucking around with Josh? What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused.

"A piece of advice, don't fuck the staff." Freddy said, turning away.

"I didn't have sex with him, he was just giving me a tour of my apartment and we lost track of time." Freddy turned back to me, his features softened. He chuckled softly.

"That's why you were late?" He sighed, "I really thought you fucked Josh."

I laughed, "Is that really how you think of me Freddy? You think that I would give all of this for free?" I gestured to myself.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm just not used to having a 5th member again." Freddy flashed that goofy smile at me and I just had to forgive him. We held a light conversation as we made it to Rockstar Row, I walked Freddy up to his door and we looked at each other. "Would you like to come in? I could make some hot cocoa."

"I'm sorry Freddy, I have to go home." Freddy nodded in understanding.

"Goodnight (Y/n), get home safe."

"I will."