Moving In

"Yes!" I whispered to myself as I had finally packed the last box. My little apartment was empty, it looked so strange. "Are you ready to go Bug?" My orange cat rubbed against my legs and purred, which meant yes. I picked up my orange fluff and put him in the cat carrier. I looked around at my place one more time before putting everything I owned in my car. Bug did not enjoy the ride to the Pizza Plex. I waved at the workers as they did the finishing touches on my photo room, it was painted a bright blue and had a couple seating areas. A cardboard cutout of myself stood by the door, it was kind of weird.

"Liking it so far?" Josh walked up to me wearing a hard hat and covered in blue paint.

"Yes it looks great!" I smiled at him, we had become pretty close these last few days. "I brought all of my stuff and bugs." I held up the cat carrier with Bug, who was still a little traumatized from the car ride.

"I'll have some workers unload your things for you." Josh waved some workers over and had them follow me to my car, I watched them unload the boxes, making sure the didn't break anything

"So you're moving in?" Freddy spoke from behind me, making me jump a bit.

"Uh yeah, free is a lot cheaper than my last place." I laughed, so did Freddy, even his laughter was loud and deep.

"Well, is there anything I can help you with?" Freddy smiled at me.

"Actually, there is one thing I need help with later."

/Later/

"Goddamnit!" Freddy yelled as he struggled to get the stool put together.

"Maybe we shouldn't have waited until the workers went home, I can wait until tomorrow." I put my hands on his shoulders, IKEA furniture just wasn't something that was made easy.

"No, I'll get it, even if I'm up all night." Freddy growled and started reading the directions.

"You might have to take that to your place then." I chuckled and poured myself a glass of wine.

"Are you going to share?" Freddy looked at my glass.

"Sure, but are you sure you need to be drinking? You are working with difficult machinery." I laughed and poured him a glass. We both sat on the floor, trying to figure out how to put together one goddamn stool, we were hammered by the time we figured it out. I didn't really remember much after that. We had some kind of plan to show everyone that we 'finished the fuck out of the Swedish stool', but we just ended up crashing on the couch instead.