Chapter 9

*****
Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to skyblue21, I really liked the comments that you leave whenever I update it really lifted my mood up girl! Thank you and to everyone that is commenting on the chapters and voting for this story, thank you guys so much. I'll dedicate some of the next few chapters to my readers and followers. Thank you guys once again!

-kittykat_1605
<3

*****
CARTER'S POV:
When we landed at Italy, Lia was still sleeping peacefully. Me and Caleb didn't want to disturb her so I just carried her in my arms gently so that I won't wake her up. I told Caleb to bring her bag and Nicky, her teddy bear.

(This is what they looked like, but Catalia has both her arms around Carter's neck)

I carefully brought her down the jet and went to our cars. Our family also went to their cars. Our luggages were already transferred to the car trunks of the respective owners. I sat in the passenger seat with Lia on my lap still sleeping peacefully. Caleb putted Nicky and her bag in the backseat.

River made his way towards Caleb before he can close the door, he entered our car and laid in the backseat as close as he can to Lia. I laughed silently knowing that River and Ace has took a liking towards Lia ever since the first day they saw her.

Caleb got inside the driver side of our car and started the car. Dylan's car went closer to our car and stopped beside Caleb's side. Caleb rolled down his window as well as Dylan's passenger side window.

"Let's meet at the mansion. Drive safely ok? Lia is with you. If she wakes up when we get there give her a brief tour around the mansion, but if not carry her to her room and call one of our maids to change her into comfortable clothes." Dylan said. We both nodded and we drove off.

When we arrived at the mansion she was starting to wake up. She looked at me and outside the car confused.

"Hey Triplet! We're almost at the mansion, you can still sleep if you want I'll carry you to your room don't worry." I said and kissed her head. She shook her head saying that she wanted to see the mansion.

The gate of the mansion opened and we were greeted by our men, they were also looking at Lia curiously. They will probably ask us who she is either later or tomorrow.

Us and our family parked our cars outside the front of the mansion and got out. Lia looked at the mansion in awe.

"Do you like Sorellina?" Blake asked. She remained silent and the look of awe turned into sad.

"What's wrong princess? Do you not like it?" Dad asked. Lia immediately looked at him and shook her head.

" No it's not that Dad. It's really beautiful and I really like it. It's really big but it doesn't feel like... Home. It feels so empty and devoid of any emotions." She said while still looking at the mansion.

" Well that all going to change now that you are home. We didn't really feel at home here when you were gone, but now that you are here we feel more at home anywhere as long as you are with us." Caleb said and slung his arm over her shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

"Well home really doesn't have a permanent place, as long as we are with the people we love even if we live in a small cramped place, it would still feel like home." Lia said and hugged Caleb. He hugged back and kissed the top of her head. I joined their hug squishing her between us. Soon our other family joined the hug except for mother who rolled her eyes and walked inside the mansion leaving us out here.