Hangover

"What do you think happened last night?" I heard a high pitched voice ask.

"Don't know, but they were definitely drunk."

"Now we all expect this from me, but Freddy? Damn." Even though they were hushed, the voices woke me up and I opened my eyes and then quickly closed them, the light was too bright.

"Oh shit, she's awake." I opened my eyes to see Monty, holding his glasses up just above his eyes, "Y'all fucked didn't you?"

"I- what?" I looked around, realizing that I was laying on someone's chest. "Oh shit, Freddy wake up." I shook the large man and he awoke, almost falling off of the couch from shock.

"What- oh." Freddy started, but realized what was going on quickly, we both sat up.

"Good morning sunshines, you're lucky we're off today." Roxy said sarcastically.

"Yeah, what are you guys doing in here?" I asked, not looking at Freddy.

"We we're going to see if you wanted to go to Roxy Raceway with us!" Chica smiled at me, pretty sure she was the only one not affected by the current situation.

"Oh, well I think we just need to rest right now, you guys go have fun though." Freddy smiled, even though he was hella hungover.

"Alright, see you later alligators." Monty peaced out and the other two followed. It was just me and Freddy now.

"Do you want some medicine or something?" I asked him.

"No, but thank you, I think I'll just go back to my apartment." Freddy couldn't look at me, he was too embarrassed.

"Oh, okay, I'll see you later then?" I tried to smile at him, even with a splitting headache.

"Yeah." Freddy left silently, leaving me alone. I picked up what we had knocked over the night before and then headed into my apartment, Bug was laying on the Ikea instructions that were thrown all over the floor.

"You can keep them for right now." I said to him and went into the bedroom for a much needed nap.