41

We have been talking for a while now, enjoying our food at the same time

We have been talking for a while now, enjoying our food at the same time. "Oh Mr. Ivanov, we are going to be shooting a scene together tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yes, I look forward to it." He smiled at me, ack- he really is a treat for the eyes.

After lunch, they politely drove me back home, I'm kind of looking forward to the scene tomorrow. I will be confronting Brooklyn and Cosimo and it will also be the day I will be jumping off of the cliff. 

Although I do not know where we will be shooting the cliff scene, maybe green screen? But what I really enjoy is the fact I will be jumping with Mr. Maro. Why? well, think of it as a little revenge for me~

He was very cooperative and professional during the filming process. I noticed though that he and Viktor seemed to be in a couple fight? they weren't talking to each other at all during the past months. 

"Are you ready yet?" Sir Seth asked me

"Of course I am~"

We were shooting at a mansion sponsored by Viktor, who is CEO of a real estate company. This is supposed to be Cosimo's house and I'm here to release all my pent-up anger. Oh! I really enjoyed the past few days because I finished recording a mini-album as Mavis. 

"Rene!" Adalee went and hugged me then after a few moments we began.

Cast:

Mavis - Aera

Cosimo- Viktor

Brooklyn - Adalee

Heston - Maro

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

-Third Person's POV-

Mavis marched inside the mansion and harshly opened the door to the living room. 

"This..this is what our friendship amounted to?? You stealing my fiancé from me?!  What did I ever do to the both of you?! Brooklyn..why?? why of all the men in the world, why my soulmate?" Angry tears spilled out of her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Mavis, I really am..I promise I really didn't want to hurt you! I was going to keep my feelings to myself but..it was too painful..please Mavis, you know I care about you. That I care about our friendship.."

'I hate this film and I despise my character.' Adalee thought.

"But did you not think that it would hurt me?! You are not the only one who is hurting here! He's my fucking soulmate for fucks sake! Did you not think that I love him too?!"

"He doesn't love you, Mavis. He already told you that even before I became his secretary. He already told you that it wouldn't work out, that your marriage would fail."