Chapter 87 - You...

Aiyara?

Nandini was about to take a sip of her tea when she heard the name. Her action paused as her gaze shot towards the aged man sitting in front of her. The rounded table was the only thing separating them. Even Ageratina and Atropa frowned.

"Aiyara?" Nandini raised her eyebrows.

Umaj nodded "yes"

"And you believe you can find her here? In this palace?" Nandini asked and continued drinking her tea.

Umaj didn't reply immediately. He pondered for a while before continuing his talk "I really don't think I can find her here but I am just in hope to find any traces for her"

"Why does medic Umaj think this place has any trace of her?"

"I have heard the Second Prince who has been paralyzed for so many years has been cured. Being paralyzed for so many years is not something mild and curing him will be the hardest task a medic could challenge himself"

"So you assumed Aiyara took the challenge?" Nandini questioned.

"I don't assume but I believe she did it?" Umaj replied with determination.

Nandini put the tea cup on table "medic Umaj why do you have such strong trust on someone whom you never saw? It's quite strange to hear it from you"
"It's not about trusting the person your highness, it's about trusting the person's skill. When I arrived in the capital, I heard many rumours and among them Aiyara is on the top list. Though it was not said that she really cured the prince but you can call it my instinct that I truly believe it was her"

Nandini slightly frowned. She really doesn't know the person but now she is rather curious to know what he is up to. His motive to enter the palace could be anything and he really got the perfect opportunity for that. But why is he interested in Aiyara's matter? No one raised such questions before. Nor anyone ever suspected it then why suddenly this person is inquiring about her? Why does he have such belief about her curing Vaibhav?

"I have never encountered such a person like you medic Umaj, your belief in strangers is quite appreciating. But I don't know if I can place the belief like you. Since I married into this palace, I have never encountered anyone named Aiyara. All the physicians who were in charge of taking care of Vaibhav are all men. But medic Umaj strongly believes it was her who cured Second Prince?"

Umaj frowned slightly. What the empress has said is also true. This point is something he couldn't understand. He also remembered when meet the young girl back in Varishtha Temple. She looked so young but she still has a kind of aura which only a skilled person possesses. But aftereetimh with her he couldn't think that it was her who cured the second prince. Though the girl's name was Aiyara, was it that Aiyara whom he was looking for?

Now the empress has also said it. Those medics who treated the second prince were all men and though Aiyara possessed great skills, she couldn't just enter the palace as she pleased. He has seen how strict the security of the palace was. If it was not for the royal guards and maid escorting him inside, he couldn't even step near the entrance. Then how and why Aiyara will go to the palace to treat the prince unless she has some motives. But thinking through this point Aiyara does not have any relationship with any members of royalty. He just couldn't get the right point to measure everything.

"Medic Umaj you look so puzzled. Are you alright?" Nandini's voice brought him back to reality. He was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he almost forgot he was still sitting with the empress.

He lightly coughed "your highness please forgive me for my ignorance"

Nandini waved her hand "it's fine, but why is medic Umaj trying to find a girl who is almost invisible like non-exist being?"