Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!

Vedant Dixit

I was pacing around before the O.T. while everyone was sitting tensed.

"There is a lot of blood loss. Is anyone from the family an O negative person?" The nurse asked and everyone just looked around.

Fuck!
I don't think there is anyone who is an O negative in our family.

Absolutely, history repeating itself!
My dad needed a blood transfusion and he was an O negative blood group person.
I pulled all my strings but couldn't arrange it for him. And my grandfather was in Australia for a deal. He tried to come quickly but by the time he was here my dad left us.

"Is there any way we can arrange this blood?" I asked the nurse.

"We have contacted a few blood banks they'll respond as soon as possible. But you should know that this blood group is really rare." She said and I ran a hand through my hair frustrated when Sana kept a hand on my shoulder and said,

"There's no need to worry."

"My blood group is O negative." She said to the nurse and I looked at her bewildered.

"I'll have to run a few tests and then we can start with the transfusion." The nurse said and left.

I thought she hated men!
Saving a man's life?

I just held Sana's hand and looked at her.

I had no words!
Literally!

"I uhh- Uhh- Thank you." I said while she just gave me small smile.

"Why are you thanking me? Am I not your family? Would you thank if it was someone from your family?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

How did I get soo lucky?
Soo fucking much!

"Mrs. Dixit. Please come with me." The nurse said and took her away.

"Maa, see now there will be no problems. Stop crying Maa." Bua tried to console Grandma while she was constantly crying.

Oh god! Please!
My grandmother wouldn't definitely handle herself if something happens now.

When dad passed away, she locked herself in a room for 2 weeks blaming my grandfather for not being here.

But, I know that it wasn't anybody's fault.

It was just my bad luck that he left me!

After some time, Sana came with the nurse followed.
"Everything will be fine now. Stop worrying." She said holding my shoulder.

"Sana, you should go home now. Don't exert yourself." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere." She said.

"Mom take everyone and go home. Everyone will only be worried sitting over here." I said to her and she nodded.

"I am not leaving anywhere." Grandma said stubbornly.

"Maa, you will affect your health crying like this. Please." Bua said with teary eyes.

"Please listen to her. I'll call you when there are any updates." I said to her and she nodded.

"I am not going anywhere. I've told you." Sana said glaring at me sitting beside me.

"You never listen to me." I said tired to have an arguement right now.