The Beginning

The story starts after a leap of 6 months following the honeymoon track.

(EVENTS DURING THE 6 MONTHS LEAP):-

Delhi

The story shifts back to Delhi. It's been six months since Kartik and Naira have returned from their honeymoon. These six months seemed to pass in a jiffy. Kartik had shifted his focus back to work. The President post in the Goenka Empire had brought to him many responsibilities along with the power and prestige the post held. But Kartik faced all the challenges in his work life maturely and professionally. He turned out to be an avid learner and also a  fearless and shrewd "risk taker" for the benefit of the company through whose brilliant strategies the company earned many prestigious and profitable deals and contracts from all over the world. The whole family was happy and proud to see Kartik in the heights of his career. He turned out to be a rightful choice of Manish to be the heir of the Goenka Empire. Nevertheless, no matter how much ever busy Kartik remained, he always tried his best to maintain a striking balance between his office work and his family, especially his romantic married life with Naira.

On the other hand, Naira had finally achieved her longing dream of becoming a certified jewellery designer through months of hardwork, dedication and never ending support from family. Right after returning back from the honeymoon, Naira shifted her sole focus to her family and remained consistent and loyal to her dream of jewellery designing. After completion of her jewellery designing course, she took training from the senior most jewellery designer of the Goenka Empire to gain practical knowledge about the industry and how things worked in the market. She worked with her for a while and assisted her during internship. Initially she found herself dangling between her professional work and the duties she had to perform as a dutiful daughter-in-law, but as days passed by she learned to strike a balance between both. Her in laws also cooperated with her by being supportive, understanding and patient. They were aware that Naira was trying her best not ignoring the fact that Naira never gave them a chance to complain about anything. She always kept her family as her priority. At the end of six months, the senior most designer of the Goenka Empire seeked for resignation from her post as she was old enough now and wanted a break from work to go live with her kids and grandkids in the USA. Naira had agreed to work under her guidance but the latter wanted her to explore her potential because she found her capable and urged Manish to allow Naira to take over her post after her resignation as a jewellery designer in the Goenka Empire.

Having observed Naira's undoubtedly brilliant and up-to-the mark jewellery designing skills and her hardwork and dedication towards her dream throughout these months, Manish welcomed Naira to join the Goenka Empire as the head of the jewellery designer department in the company. Naira was a little uncertain and doubtful about this whole thing - she had to be because she was just a learner and here Manish was giving her such a huge responsibility. Her job practically meant making jewellery designs for the Goenka Empire for which there would be numerous deals and contracts internationally. In a way, Manish had bestowed upon her almost half of the responsibility of the company and she didn't find herself worthy enough for that. But the family encouraged her to take the offer, especially Kartik and she finally agreed to take the responsibility on her shoulders and prove herself. 

At last Naira joined the Goenka Empire and since then, Kartik's work load increased as there were calls from all around the world to deal with the Goenkas as the jewellery designs made by Naira started getting popular in the Indian as well as global market. Naira was happy at last that she had finally achieved her dream and the work that she is doing is her passion and not anything that she had to do out of helplessness or financial burden. Kartik's business handling skills and Naira's jewellery designing skills, both contributed to much of the profit of the company in these six months. Naira had become a little bold and confident now at the media conferences and business parties. Manish had even presented Naira her own cabin in the Goenka Empire. Initially she was regular to office, much to Kartik's pleasure as now he would get to romance his wife even in the office and have her within his radius. But after some days Naira reduced her visits to the office and decided to work from home so that she could even take care of the household chores.