Lab experiments//Sun &Moon

{This is meant to be a human AU! So Sun and Moon are human but still called Sun and Moon}

A boy with golden hair awoke. He looked around, what was he in? He had wires and tubes attached to him and he felt panic rise as he realised he was in water. Then, amidst his panic, he paused. He wasn't breathing, but he was still alive. How does that work?

A thump to his left made him jolt, spinning to face the attacker. But it was just another boy, with a hospital gown on. He was hooked up with wires and tubes as well, also in the same coloured water. He looked irritated. The boy with black hair brought his fist up once more, slamming down onto the glass again. He seemed to get angrier every time.

The room, he noticed, was barren. A clock read "12:00 AM". The time, of course! No one would be here (unless they were behind on something) and by the noise the black haired boy was making, someone should've came to check on them by now. Right? He lifted his fist, and slammed it against the glass. For some reason, it didn't hurt him like he assumed it would.

The black haired boy stopped, looking over at him. He waved, and signalled to the time. The boy caught on quickly, nodding to show he understood. Smiling, he gestured to the glass- they could break it with enough force. The boy nodded, and he began to slam his hands (both of them) into the glass. Eventually, the golden blonde heard glass shattering- the black haired boy had done it!

The boy quickly stood from where he'd fallen, and looked around. He saw an open door, and stared running toward it- when he heard a thump behind him. The blonde was still stuck in the tube, and didn't seem to be making any progress. The ravenette looked at the door and then to the tube, where the blonde was struggling, before making his decision.

The blonde was quickly losing hope, the will to keep beating against the glass being lost in a sea of self doubt- and then there wasn't a glass, or water. He looked up from where he'd fallen down- seeing the boy from earlier. He grabbed hold of him and helped him up. "Nice to meet you, Blondie." His deep voice was rough, like he was older than he looked (he wasn't, but he was sure if he used tried anyone would be fooled).

"N-nice to meet you..." He said, leaning against the boy for support. "Can I call you Moon? You- you remind me of the moon." He added, and the boy chuckled, nodding before saying "only if I can call you sun.". Sun agreed, and held onto Moon's hand as they began to walk to the door, leaving a broken tube and wiring behind.

They were moving on to bigger and better things.
_____________

Hello!

I know this one is short and I apologize but I didn't know what else to wrote about and felt like the story was fine like this-

Thank you so much for reading, I'll see you next upload!

Bye!