chapter-25

Author POV

"I think I like Jungkook" Jimin said while looking at door. Taehyung sat straight and looked at him like dumfounded. "You What! Are you out of your mind? Out of no one you like him?" Taehyung shouted while looking at him with shocked face. Jimin didn't even looked at Taehyung, he closed his eyes and took deep breathe.

"Taetae I don't know, why I'm feeling like this, every time I think about him, I get very excited. When I'm near him my heart starts to beat fast, I tried Tae b-but I c-can't I can't control this feeling. I'm scared Tae, I don't want get hurt. I don't know about him fully but why my heart giving me hard time. What should I do Tae? What if he doesn't l-like me? What if he think I'm not good e-e-enough? What if h-he" Jimin couldn't continue his words, tears were rolling on his cheeks and started to sob, he bite his bottom lips to control his sob.

Taehyung was shocked at Jimin's words, his heart starts ache when notices Jimin was crying. He pulled him to hug. Jimin hide his face on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung started rub circle on his back. Taehyung knew this feeling, how hard to control feelings about others.

"Chim Don't cry. We can't control our feelings Chim. I know how it feels. Do you remember when I started to have feeling towards Yoongi hyung. I locked myself and cried also started to ignore both you and Yoongi hyung for whole damn week!" Taehyung said while looking down at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled and nodded when he remembered how his soulmate used to hide and run away whenever he tried to talk or interact with him. Taehyung sighed and smiled after hearing Jimin's chuckle.

Jimin broke the hug and looked at Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung was sighed as relief. "Chim I think you have to stop thinking about him. I'm not forcing you bu-" "I know Tae your concerned about me, I'll try to not think about him. I like him but I love you more" Jimin said while hugging Taehyung tightly.

After 20 minutes

Jimin fall asleep in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung caressed his hair and pecked his forehead.

"I'm sorry Chim" Taehyung said with low soft voice while looking at Jimin with guilty look.

Taehyung got up from the bed and tugged Jimin in bed. He took his mobile from nightstand. He walked towards balcony and closed the balcony door.

Taehyung unlocked his mobile and called someone.

"Hello"

"Hello hyung, there's a problem"

"What are talking about get to the point?"

"It's about Jimin"

"tell me"

"Jimin told me that he likes Jungkook"

"Jimin What??? How could this possible they only met once"

"Yes hyung. It's hard to believe. They met twice"

"When?"

"Today at park and they were hugging"

"Where were you when they met each other?"

"Hyung I wa—"

"Stop giving fucking reasons Taehyung! I told you not to leave him alone! I already warned you about Jungkook eyeing on Jimin and now you are telling me 'Jimin likes Jungkook' Wow!"

"I'm sorry hyung"

"What about Jungkook does he have feeling towards our Jimin?"

"I don't know about him"

"Take care of Jimin. I'll talk to Jungkook about it"

"Thanks Joonie hyung, bye"

"Bye"

Taehyung sighed and put his mobile to his pocket.

Jungkook's mansion~~

"What did he told about Appa?" Jungkook asked with concern and while frowning his eyebrow.

"Jungwon told me that he was crying every time he remembers you. He stays strong infront everyone but I know he's not strong enough to hold everything happened around past two year. Ever since you left the house he not himself Kook, he is struggling to stay strong. He--He's lying to us, Jungwon saw him crying in his room. He doesn't want us to see him breaking down. Please put ego or self respect??? Whatever you call it, but please talk to him and visit him. I know it hurt your so called 'self respect' but for the fucking sake visit him. I can't look at him like that. I-I'm begging you Jungkook, don't make him cry please. I'm leaving now, think about it again.." Sehun said with soft tone while tears slip down his cheeks. Sehun wiped his tears and left the office room. Jungkook stood in same place with blank face and stared at the door where Sehun left.

"Please visit him Jungkook, I'm getting worried about his health"

"Are you really concerned about him?"

"Oh you remember he's your Appa?"

"He stays strong infront everyone but I know he's not strong enough to hold everything happened around past two year"

"He's lying to us, Jungwon saw him crying in his room"

Jungkook doe eyes were starting to watery, tears were falling down his cheeks remembering Jin's and Sehun's words.

"I'm sorry appa, I'm really sorry" Jungkook cried hard while murmuring and broke down in his knees.

"I know it hurt your so called 'self respect' but for the fucking sake visit him. I can't look at him like that. I-I'm begging you Jungkook, don't make him cry please."

Sehun's words were ringing in Jungkook's mind. He stood straight and went to his room.

He ran towards his bathroom and looked at his face in mirror. He wiped his tears and washed his face.

He went downstairs took his car and left his mansion.

Thank you for reading and voting.
I purple you 💜