Chapter 179 - We Can Do A DNA Comparison Now!

There was actually another reason why Nora had deliberately revealed in Roxanne’s live-stream that she wasn’t Henry’s daughter, and that was—the man who had shared an intimate relationship with her mother back then would surely become suspicious, right?

With the existence of a daughter like her, he would surely give himself away at some point. Therefore, she had been extra vigilant the last few days.

The pain in her shoulder during the collision just now was clearly used to disguise the pain from plucking out her hair. Unfortunately for them, her senses were very keen.

As everyone would know, the hair itself was useless in DNA tests. Rather, the part that was used in DNA tests was the hair follicle attached to the strand of hair.

The young man currently had two strands of her hair carefully pinched between his fingers as if he was afraid of contaminating the hair follicles. Obviously, he was intending to use them in a DNA test.

At her question, he seemed to panic and started to struggle.

Nora looked at his face—he was a plain-looking man whom one might not even notice in a crowd.

Even his age was very strange.

At first glance, he seemed like a 20-year-old college student, but if one were to observe him carefully, he might also pass as a 30-year-old…

In the midst of Nora’s thoughts, the man suddenly reached out his other arm and thrust it at her heart with speed and precision!

Nora’s eyes widened a little. The man showed no mercy whatsoever in his attack. Had she reacted even just a little slower, she would almost have been stabbed.

Additionally, because she had to let go of him when she was dodging the attack, the man took the opportunity to run. Nora paused for a brief moment before she went after him once more.

Her speed was very fast, but he was even faster. With the dagger in his hand, he yelled, “Get out of the way!”

Some students started to scream while some took out their cell phones and called the police.

Soon, a security officer in the school rushed over. Unfortunately, the man seemed very experienced. He weaved through the swarm of college students that had just left their classrooms when classes ended, and ultimately disappeared.

“Don’t move, everyone!” The security officer calmed the terrified students and said, “I’ve already called the police. The police on patrol nearby will be here soon!”

Nora stood where she was with her gaze lowered.

She’d originally thought that the man was sent by her biological father for the purpose of having a DNA test done, but why did it seem like he was full of hostility toward her?

It was just like it didn’t matter even if she was killed.

In that case, it definitely wasn’t her biological father.

But if it wasn’t her biological father, then who was it?

Nora suddenly thought of how Yvette had instructed her to keep a low profile because if she didn’t, it would bring her trouble.

Her eyes flickered.

Soon, the police on patrol nearby arrived. As everyone had seen that the assailant with the dagger was originally intending to kill Nora, the police approached her straightaway.

Nora, however, was surprised when she saw the officer that approached her.

“Captain Ford?”

Morris Ford nodded. Dressed in plain clothes, his big and tall figure made one feel very secure. He had an upright air around him, and his demeanor was solemn and awe-inspiring, making everyone around him subconsciously regard him with profound respect.