𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Rosemary's hands were shaking as she walked closer to Theo and his friends

Rosemary's hands were shaking as she walked closer to Theo and his friends. Trying to hide it, she gripped her tray tighter, but it caused it to bend slightly, making her stop immediately. The vampire didn't have the time to hide it as she was near to the table. Jessica nudged Theo, making the human noticed of the new girl.

"You came," The young blond man spoke breathlessly, standing up abruptly. Jessica and Lauren exchanged a look, noticing how their friend reacted to Rosemary. Taking notice of his friends staring at him expectantly, he pulled her chair for her and invited her silently to sit down. "Rosemary, these are my friends, Jessica," The brown-haired girl smiled a little, looking at the new girl with attention, looking like she was analyzing her. "Lauren," The blonde girl nodded once, keeping on her always cold face. "Eric," The dark-haired young man smiled brightly. "Mike," The athlete didn't react, only staring at Rosemary in awe of seeing her from up close. "Tyler," He winked, eating his fries at the same time. "and Angela," The girl wearing glasses smiled shyly, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"Nice to meet you all," Rosemary smiled, thanking Theo for her chair before sitting down. "You can call me Rose," She glanced at everyone, but mainly at her mate so he knew it was addressed to him principally. 

"So, Rose," Jessica emphasized her nickname, "Do you like Forks yet?" 

"Oh, I do, landscapes are gorgeous and people are... welcoming," Rosemary hesitated with the last part, as she noticed how much people were staring at her in shock because she wasn't with her family. Students had already noticed how the Cullens were keeping to themselves, no one had tried to speak with other people except Rosemary. 

"Don't worry, people will stop looking in a few weeks," Angela was quick to reassure her. "It's just, new faces are rare here and now, six new students just arrived."

"Speaking of this, as we don't get new people often, would you and your siblings willing to feature in one of my articles for the newspaper?" Eric didn't waste time asking what he had in mind since the past day. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, but we really don't like being in the spotlight..." She tried to explain gently, but she was rewarded by Eric's pouting face. 

"It can be just a small article, I promise, I won't write much," He tried to convince her before Theo intervened.

"Eric, she doesn't want to," The young blond man defended Rosemary, making the Asian young man sulk in his seat. Jessica and Lauren exchanged another look, now with a small smirk resting on their lips. Everyone started eating, even Rosemary, as they made a small talk. She was taking slow bites of her salad, hiding her disgusted face as what she felt like dirt entered her mouth. One of Theo's friends wasn't talking much and when the vampire raised her head to glance around, she noticed it was Mike. He was busier looking at her than eating his lunch. Soon enough, Rosemary grew uncomfortable under his stare and squirmed in her seat. Theodore took notice of it.