Chapter 184 - Why Are You Forbidding Mia From Learning How To Dance?

Joel tensed up and he asked nervously, “How are the results?”

The previous generation of the Smiths had three sons, and Ian was the youngest. They didn’t have any sisters.

No one had given birth to any daughters in their generation, either. Though, Ian had adopted a daughter. Should Nora really turn out to be their cousin, that would be great.

Besides, this would also give Ian the courage to live on.

Joel received a reply from Quentin while he was thinking about it. The reply took him by surprise. His upturned eyes slowly became downcast. A short while later, he said, “I see.”

After he hung up, Joel turned to look out the window and went into deep contemplation.

Some time later, he finally retracted his gaze as if he had made up his mind about something. Students started to exit the kindergarten after that.

Joel got out of the car.

Golden Sunshine Kindergarten students were all children of the rich and powerful. Therefore, the parents picking up their children were also all either rich or of high social status.

In the past, it was Mia’s mother who had picked up Mia and Brandon from school. However, Joel was the one coming over every day now, which caused the other parents to also start picking up their children themselves.

“Oh, are you here to pick up your child too, Mr. Smith? Nice to meet you!”

“What a coincidence, Mr. Smith! Are you here to pick up your child from school?”

“I’m the general manager of Glory Group, Mr. Smith. Nice to meet you…”

“…”

When Tanya, who was holding Pete’s hand, was about to leave the kindergarten, she was greeted by the sight of directors from various corporations standing in a row at the door.

The teachers in the kindergarten couldn’t help but marvel.

“Oh my goodness, those parents usually send nannies or bodyguards to pick up and drop off their children. Why are so many of them here in person today?”

“Anyone I hit with a random toss of a ball will probably have a net worth of millions of dollars!”

“I bet you don’t understand why, right? Can’t you see? Everyone’s here for Mr. Smith!”

“Mr. Smith is so handsome! No wonder Mia is so good-looking even though she’s so young. She must have inherited her looks from Mr. Smith! He’s also so graceful, gentle, and elegant… Sigh, I’m so envious of Ms. Lynn! If only Mr. Smith would say something to me!”

“I know, right? Ms. Turner, you’re a dance teacher, right? Why don’t you go and have a word with Mr. Smith?”

Tanya, “…”

She lifted her head and glanced at the door. The graceful figure standing across the crowd seemed to stand aloof from the world and gave off an air like that of a noble gentleman.

Even after five years had passed, that man still shone so brightly and radiantly.

Five years ago, she had said, “I want to hide you away and not let anyone else see you. You’re simply too outstanding; I’m afraid that someone will take you away from me!”

But he had ultimately still become someone else’s husband.

When she thought of how he and Hillary were married, she immediately retracted her gaze.