Chapter 26 [Morning Start]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was quite early in the morning when we all got up and ready to go, the sun was barly in the sky but if we wanted to get the drop on these heartless killer's.

Akame:"Is everyone ready?"

Lubbock:"I've got everything i'll need."

Susanoo:"I am prepared for the journey."

Sheele:"I have everything i'll need for the trip."

Taeko:"As long as i have my sword with me i'll be able to brave any danger."

Akame:"What about you Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Born ready, let's head out while we can move under the cover of darkness, they'll probably be looking for us here, they can't ignore Murasame's sign's

Tatsumi:"Born ready, let's head out while we can move under the cover of darkness, they'll probably be looking for us here, they can't ignore Murasame's sign's."

Akame:"Alright, let's move."

We wasted no time in getting out of the village and hitting the path, we didn't want to be seen by anyone that could be an Oarburgh spy so we kept our head's down while we left the village.

Tatsumi:(Keep moving, don't let them see us i don't know if anyone here is a spy for those Oarburgh asshole's.)

Akame:(Just breath and don't be suspicious, any suspicion could lead to the Oarburgh's finding us.)

Taeko:(We'll be out of the village in a moment, alright on our way.)

When we got out of the village we moved through the forest with the cover of dark shelding us from anyone looking for us, even though we had some danger beast see us along the way it wasn't anything we couldn't handle.

Once the sun was finally shining down on us Lubbock asked me what my origin was and why i was looking to fight against my father.

Lubbock:"So Tatsumi, what's your story?"

Tatsumi:"Why do you want to know?"

Lubbock:"I just thought it would strike up good conversation."

Tatsumi:"Well if you want to know, when i was born my worthless good for nothing father left me and my mother fo dead just to get stronger or something along those damned line's, a couple year's later my village was burnt down and my mother and everyone in my village was killed by Wild Hunt, now does that explain enough of my story."

Lubbock:(That was a whole lot of misery in that short story.):"S-Sorry i asked."

Tatsumi:"No don't be, you just wanted to know."

While we were walking and finished up with that we heard something in the wooded area.

*Crack*

Lubbock:"What the?"

Lubbock:"What the?"

We all looked around for whatever made that noise, to me it sounded like someone stepped on a tree limb that broke off.

We looked around and Lubbock used his cable's to see if he could find anything around that could have made that noise.

Susanoo:"Hmm,-

-There."

Suu-San had swung a tree limb at something and it made contact with a rather large danger beast and almost killed it instantly, Taeko finished it off leaving in dead before it could hurt anyone of us.

Akame:"Thank goodness it was just a danger beast, if it was one of the Oarburgh's it could have been a real road block."

Tatsumi:"Your tellin' me, i was close to paniking on that one.":(Phew too close, thank god it was just some danger beast.):"We should keep moving we don't want to get found before we can get the drop on the Oarburgh's."

Akame:"He's right, let's move and fast."

We continued on our way now knowing where they were camping out, now they'll be put down like the dog's they are.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]