🍕pizza time🍕

Alex POV

I stared at the car for a little bit before I gave in and slid in next to Peter.

After the account I never really liked cars. Sure I rode in them but that was different.

When I was with Wade and he was driving I trusted him and knew he wouldn't do something too stupid.

When I was with May I knew that I could trust her and she always drove safe.

And when I was by myself I would normally drive my motorcycle, that's one of the reasons I bought one. Some how it made me feel safer.

And during most those situations I would be the one driving or  in the passengers seat or. it helped me feel more in control of the road.

And if I couldn't do that I was next to someone who was normally a friend.

But now I was getting into Tony Starks car in the back seat.

Fun.

But I was slightly more at ease knowing Peter was next to me.

The car started up and drove off.

"Alright, this is my driver Happy" Tony nodded to Happy who just glanced back in return.

"So uh Mr. Stark why are we going to get pizza and what are we gonna talk about?" Peter asked.

"Well I wanted to offer you both something, and call me Tony, Mr. Stark makes me feel old" he told us.

... we're gonna call him Mr.Stark just to be annoying right

Oh ya totally 

"Alright Mr.Stark what did you want to talk about then" Peter asked.

"Your doing that just to spite me aren't you?" He asked us and we nodded with a smirk, "Whatever, I wanted to talk about the test scores you both got" he started.

"You both have incredibly high grades all As and Alex only having one B and thats in history, and you both fail the test even though you both could have probably could have passed easily, so I wanted to know why did you try to fail the test?" He asked.

Because why not

I looked at Peter then back at Mr.Stark, Peter gave me a slight nod signaling that I could make something up. Peter was a terrible liar, one of his weaknesses was lying I would say. Peter could lie if he had time to think about it but not on the spot like I could.

"Well Peter had decathlon practice after school so that takes up some time plus we both need to study for the classes we take so that also takes up a lot of time" I started. " I also have to study and work for the tests and grades I also have a job that takes up a lot of my time, and before you say I could just quit I won't, my boss is like my grandmother, (even if she denys it) also I need to pay rent" I finished.

"So we wouldn't have time to help with the internship" Peter finished.

"We can make adjustments, I can find a time for both you to work and everyone's happy"

"Well-" Peter started.

"Wait hold that thought" Tony paused, "sorry just were here" he pointed to the pizza place it was a Dominos.

We could have gone to Chucky Cheese

You hate chucky Cheese

Also why?

Because I wanna take control of the animatronics there and scare kids

Ok chill this isn't Five nights at Freddy's 

We could make it like that

No that's how children die

Blend the kids up

NO

"Alright let's go in so we can continue this conversation" Tony said getting out the car and opening our door

I took a breath as I slid out of the car.

Yay we didn't die

It's the small things

"Alright let's go in" 

We walked in the pizza place and took a seat in a booth in a corner.

The waitress came up and asked us what we would like "I'll take a Pepsi" I asked.

"same as her" Peter nodded at me.

"I'll just take a water" Mr.stark asked.

"Alright and can I get you anything else at the moment" the waitress asked.

"Uh ya two pepperoni pizzas with two sides of bread sticks please" Mr.stark ordered, "that works for you two right?"

"Works for me"

"Me too"

"Alright will that be all" the waitress asked.

"Yes thank you" Mr. Stark smiled.

Soon as the waitress left Mr. Stark turned to us.

"Alright back to business"

A/n

I'm in school

There is a substitute 

It's chaos

All hell has broke lose

She's been trying to take attendance for like 20 minutes 

I'm just sitting here writing this

Someone save us

I'm bi and ready to die

*screams*

I have also been listening to the daycare theme song

On repeated 

For two hours

I have lost it

A kid walked out 

I just wanna sit in silence 

ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING NOON YET

-This is the authors friend here they are currently regretting being born it's very annoying all the boys are moaning and the teacher looks like she wants to throw hands

Mk author is back now

The teacher went on a rant how we need to mature up

My friend is here reading this with me

She says hi

And that she wants to die

Alright hope you have a better day then this class is going 

-the author and the bitch friend 

The friend will now be adding comments because why not 

Save us all

Good bye

* screams internally  *