46- Do you love him that much?

"Where were you, Miss?!"

As soon as the two women arrived back to the villa, a shout welcomed them. Startling Mia who was spacing out "Oh, Maki.." Bailey muttered. Grabbing the arm of her friend who almost bumped into the woman since she was overthinking obviously.

"We just went out to buy some food" Mia lied through her teeth as Bailey promptly lifted the bag which contained bags of snacks. Thank goodness, she craved to have some snacks on the way and bought it while Mia waited for her in the car when she was buying.

"You should have ordered me to go bring some for you, Miss. You scared me! What if you were unconscious on the way?" with a concern displayed on her face, Maki expressed her worries. "I am sorry. I did not mean to make you concerned" Mia apologized.

"Where is that Zeke Preston?" Bailey queried with a frown. Glancing around the living room where the silence was loud. "He left already. He told you to take care of yourself, Miss Mia" Mayu also known as the granddaughter of Maki spoke up from behind.

"Good, I don't have to throw fists right now then" Bailey murmured as the girl frowned in confusion. Puzzled over the words of the woman. "Go take a rest, Miss Mia. You look exhausted" Maki suggested. Reading the depressed expression of the young woman.

"Mhmm.. please keep this as a secret by the way. I don't want my parents to find out about us sneaking out" Mia smiled. Walking past the two as she went up to her room. "Excuse me as well" Bailey showed off her smile. Running up to catch up with her friend.

And the day ended.

"Henry.. come back. I need you. Come back right now. Henry!" in the early morning, a loud shout echoed. Awaking both the two young women who were sleeping in one bed together. They two sat up on bed in hurry. One was covered in sweat and fear.

While another one was filled with panic and concern. "Nightmares?" Bailey queried with a slight frown as her arm wrapped around the shoulder of her friend. "Mhmm" Mia nodded. Lowering her head so her friend would not see the tears in her eyes. "Is he your first love or something?"

At last, the question escaped between the woman's lips. Surprising Mia who was wiping away the tears quietly. "I noticed how all the nightmares are related to Henry only. Is he the first love you can't forget?" Bailey asked again. Making the young woman gulped.

"No" Mia affirmed. Hushing down the woman. She could see how her friend was lying. "So he truly is your first love.." a murmur escaped between Bailey's lips. "I said no!" Mia looked up into the woman's eyes. "Keep lying to yourself and others. You will fall harder"

Bailey assured. Hushing down the young woman. "Get out of the bed and do your morning routine" Mia turned around as her friend chuckled. "Alright. What do you want to have for breakfast?" Bailey asked. Standing up from the bed with a smile.

"I don't know" Mia responded. Peering into her friend's eyes. "You are always confused or don't know what to choose" Bailey shook her head. Hitting the young woman with truth. "So what?" Mia retorted with a cold gaze. "You will be confused with love also I meant"

Bailey chuckled. Annoying her friend. "Go away if you are going to talk about that love" Mia threw the pillow at the woman as Bailey dashed into bathroom along with an amused chuckle. As the door closed, Mia remained silent. Her eyes dull like soulless ones.

Thinking about Lorcan obviously.

"Mia, what's wrong?" with a toothbrush still inside her mouth, Bailey asked her friend who just quieted down suddenly and was sitting on the bed in silence. Her voice grabbed Mia back to reality. Making her lifted her gaze. "I am going to meet Lorcan" Mia affirmed.

Shocking the woman who was brushing her teeth. "No! You are not! I mean I know you are worried about your so called friend! But your parents would like you to stay at home for three days at least! If you sneak out again, I am going to be a dead meat for sure!"

Through panic, the woman raised her voice. "But Lorcan is injured! He is wounded! What if he needs help or someone to look after him?! I would like to apologize to him also! This is my fault after all!" Mia shouted back. "It is not your fault! It is that fucker's fault!"

Bailey retorted. She clearly meant about George Seith. "Stop blaming yourself, Mia! You are literally torturing yourself! Just wait for three days! Lorcan will be back! I know he is not dead yet, so just stay here for three days and wait for him to come back!" Bailey added up.

"What if he never come back?" Mia asked back. Making the woman pressed tongue against inside of her cheek. "Do you love him that much?" Bailey queried as the silence covered the room. The young woman had fallen into huge tranquility.

"What are you talking about? I don't love him in that way" Mia assured. Bringing up a smirk onto the woman's face. "Quit lying to yourself. Be honest about your feelings. It is not healthy to hide them because they will grow more as you tend to veil" Bailey alerted.

"No. I am not concealing anything"

Mia confirmed. Making her friend let out a sigh. "Well whatever. You have to stay here and wait for him" Bailey stated and turned around to continue the morning routine. Leaving her friend on the bed all alone in ocean of thoughts. "Ugh.." in annoyance, Mia let out a groan.

She was just guilty about Lorcan being injured. Right. That's right. She had no feelings for him in lover way. She was just trying to be responsible about her faults. She was.. she was.. she did not know anymore. All she knew was she's concerned about him.

'I should sneak out without letting anyone know' Mia stated in her mind. Standing up from the seat as Bailey stepped out of the bathroom after finishing the morning routine. "I swear to god, Mia. If you dare to sneak out, I am going to kill you before your parents do"

Bailey affirmed. Causing the young woman to roll her eyes. "You wouldn't even know if I ever sneaked out" Mia retorted. Making the woman raised her hands to wrap around the neck of her friend. "Ah!" in shock, Mia shouted. But calmed down after knowing they were playing around.

"I am fucking serious, Miss girl" Bailey stated, only to make the young woman roll her eyes again. "Wait for your man from here" she added up. Her words left Mia in disbelief. "He is not my man!" Mia shouted as Bailey took her hands back. "Hmm, who knows"

The woman shrugged. Annoying her friend wholly. "He is just a friend!" Mia yelled. "Yeah yeah, I believe you. Whatever. Come down to dining room. I am starving already" Bailey rolled her eyes and walked towards the door. Leaving the room as Mia fell into silence.

"I don't know where he lives"

In a disappointed tone, the young woman muttered. Staring at her own reflection in the mirror of bathroom. "No one is going to tell me where he lives as well since Bailey and my parents found out the fact" she added up in displeasement. That's right.

Theo and Camilla discovered how Zeke Preston was stating a lie. They found out that the bodyguard of their daughter was the one who rescued her. They were upset when they knew the truth, especially Theo. He grumbled how he noticed something was off.

Completely annoying Camilla all night. They asked the two women to know how they found out. And Bailey confessed that her boyfriend was the one who told her the truth after Dean Silas admitted. The two women did not speak out loud that they sneaked out.

Saying all the lies just to veil the fact they went out. So now that Theo and Camilla found out, they were going to shut everyone's mouth from revealing where Lorcan was. They did not want their daughter to encounter with journalists outside. They wanted the best for their daughter.

"What should I do?" in a low tone, the young woman pulled out all the possible ways to meet Lorcan. However, only ten minutes passed. No idea came up on her mind who could possibly brought her to the man. "Mayu.." a smile crept up as the name escaped from her lips.

If no one was willing, Mayu aka the granddaughter of Maki would help her for sure. And so Mia did her morning routine and walked down to the dining room. Greeting her parents as Bailey was having coffee already to push away the loud growls from stomach.

"Good morning"