Village of Budleigh Babberton

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK"

"He's back"

Flash.

Reporters taking picture of the twins and Dumbledore.

Dumbledore leasing them out of the Ministry.

~~

In the Muggle world, some adults at work were sitting in a meeting discussing things. There were thunder outside and they stood up walking to the window noticing something was wrong.

A big skull were created on the clouds and three figures in black smoke came flying down flying through the town and flying through a brick wall into Diagon Alley, crashing into Ollivander's wand shop.

The Death Eaters came out of the shop and one werewolf named Fenrir Greyback were holding into Ollivander laughing while people ran away screaming and the Death Eaters appareated away with Ollivander.

They got invisible and flew on a bridge where people were walking on and started to break it, making it swaying and people running away from the bridge before it got destroyed and fell down in the water below and they flew away again.

~~

"The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster. Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors. The surrounding area remains closed. The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm..." a man on the radio said in the small café where Bree and Harry were sitting.

Harry reading the Daily Prophet and Bree writing down something in a note book.

A beautiful girl waiter approached their table and read the head line of the Daily Prophet.

"Ambree Potter and Harry Potter. Who are they?"

"Oh, no one. Bit of tossers really"

Bree lifted her head narrowing her eyes at him and he just smiled innocently back at her and she turned to the waiter smiling.

"I've heard that tosser, Ambree Potter is an intelligent girl, and that Harry Potter guy is the tosser one. But that's only what I've heard" she said smiling and turned back to her note book, Harry slightly kicking her leg and glared which she returned with an innocent smile.

"Are you two... dat-"

"We're twins" they said the same time.

"Oh, I'm sorry. And by the way. Funny that paper of yours. Couple months ago I could have sworn I saw a picture move" She said trying to get away from the awkward question.

"Really?" Harry said.

"Thought I was gone around the twist" they laughed a bit and then it fainted and the girl walked away.

Harry seemed to wonder for a bit before turning around. "Hey, I was wondering-"

"Eleven. That's when I get off. Then you can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter" she said smiling and went back to her work.

"Wait a minute, what happened to you can't go anywhere without me Bree, and here I am. And I'm not witnessing your date, Harry"

"Maybe you can go around in the station and look around"

She scowled at him shaking her head and looking at the Daily Prophet instead of her note book.

Harry blew on his hand to smell his breath and then took out some mint stuff and put it in his mouth and looked out of the window.

He went up from his seat to take a better look outside the window and saw nothing but ads. A train went by and driving past, Dumbledore stood there looking straight at him.