Chapter 10

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

Three days passed since that college incident and today it was high time for celebration as it was 30 years of The Khurrana Group of Industries along with Shalini's excitement to officially announce about Neil and Tiasha's wedding added a cherry on the cake.

Things were also going the same between Neil and Tiasha as the former was still busy figuring out the entire matter, though got a little bit of information about the same.

It was early morning and as decided earlier only, instead of organising a puja at their house, Shalini along with Damini decided to go to the temple as all agreed, including Neil who had no option left other than agreeing with them.

All of them were supposed to reach the temple by 8:30 in the morning but Shalini, Raj and Damini along with their two children left early while Tiasha, Neil, Anamika and Karan were still at the Khurrana Mansion.

The clock was ticking almost 7:30 when Tiasha heard a knock at the door while she stood at the dressing table, infront of the mirror.

"Come in" she said and looked at the door when Anamika entered the room, neatly draped in a blue saree with her hair tied in a bun along with a pair of long jhumkas and a simple yet beautiful nuptial chain tied around her neck.

"Tiasha sorry to disturb you but I and Karan need to leave now. Mom and maami was telling that there is something important" she walked towards her in a hurry.

"Ohh okay bhabi" Tiasha replied and continued with a smile, "By the way, you are looking so beautiful. I hope Karan bhaiyya is fine"

"Please nothing like that. Come on Tia" she hit her arms slightly and blushed, hiding her face in her palm.

"Ohooo blushing blushing. But really bhabi, I think today in the temple bhaiyya will again marry you"

"Tiasha shut up now. Anyways leave him tho. You tell are you ready?? And where's Neil??"

"Neil is in the guestroom. I was getting ready here so he took the guest room as no one is there also. Moreover, I am almost done"

"Okay you both come fast. We need to leave now. Hope you don't mind" she said in a go and before Tiasha could reply Karan called Anamika as she bade a goodbye and placing a small dot of kohl behind her earlobe, left the place.

After her departure Tiasha, looked at the clock which was now exactly 7:30 and her eyes widened and she quickly wore her jewellery and was about to tie her hair when Neil knocked the door and entered the room.

"Tiasha where did bhaiy---" he stopped in between as he looked at her who also turned around, looking at him.

As soon as his eyes met hers, he was carried away to a different world and was left mesmerized by her beauty.