Prologue

"Dad, I do not want to do law anymore. It got boring"
the said dad smiled, one that screamed 'little lotus who do you think your father is'
"ahh dad, i swear i will finish do this religiously along with engineering. Please"
Pouty lips and icy blue-grey doe eyes stared back at equally cool blue eyes. "Haahhh. This one is last. Any more added with psychology and law that you already have and your grandpa will think I am trying to burden you to your grave" The said dad caved in like he always did.

"Young miss, Master. The best courses have been drawn up for the both of you to review" The ageing butler of The Black househould diligently provided.
"...sometimes i think you are too good for us Arlet" The current head of the Black family and the mentioned 'dad' Aurum Black said. The butler just smiled a business like which Roxanne, our doted on, lazy, genius protagonist interpreted as an 'i know' and smirked.
After the selection of courses, mechanical and software engineering after a lot of debates, the father-daughter duo stepped down the grand stairs still bickering about the extra subjects.
The previous head of the Black family, Grandpa Black sat there playing chess with Roxanne's twin or more like triplet brother, Cain. He shared his looks of ash blond hair and identical doe eyes of all three triplets. His lips were more slender than any of them with a tiny mole on the tip of his nose. Roxanne wondered if her family had been blessed by both evil and good to look otherworldly, quite literally. All the three triplets had inherited Aurum Black's silvery, ash blonde hair which he inherited from grandpa Black.
The third triplet and the most frivolous triplet Loman Black used his charms like the devil wanted him to, wooing men and women left and right but not actually defiling his name, his most famous nickname was the naughty campus grass.
The triplets had three parents, two dads and one mom, however, the whole world knew that the other two parents Mexie and Callum Black had trifles with the genius of the house, Roxanne.
Mexie Belliard, now Black also came from an influential family in the fashion industry and took over her parents' international Fashion magazine brand- Volta.
Callum Shlevik, now Black was a extremely successful retiring actor with endless offers still in his agent's mailbox.

"knight to the front on the left side and its checkmate for Cain" Roxanne added right before her grandpa could be caught in touch and move rule, making the said loser throw an ugly sneer towards her increasing her satisfaction. Grandpa Black just laughed heartily making the advised move before ruffling the awaiting, bent head. "Good job, little star" Cain's eyes softened seeing Roxanne preen at the praise "what a menace" he grumbled earning a shit eating grin from a face almost identical as his.
The triplets had minimal differences between them; Roxanne was of course a whole another gender but her face did not have any mole, rather hers was behind her right ear hidden by her multiple piercings and a butterfly tattoo. Loman had a mole above his eyebrow with a cross tattoo exactly beside it and had dyed streaks of deep purple in his hair as an act rebellion like Roxanne had her dyed in deep blue and red hues but otherwise looked identical to Cain. Daddy Black was not pleased at all. Cain remained the 'saint child' the other two called him.

"I'm late for my new lessons, see ya" Roxanne waved halfway out the door. "Young miss, breakfast..?" the chef asked worriedly but received a single wink in return making him sigh at the frequent occurrence. "Ok, who gave her sweets right in the morning?" Cain asked annoyed, knowing there was no other way Roxanne would have spoke more than a barely audible 'good morning' unlike having so much energy for a debate with dad so early in the morning. "a-apologies young master" the new maid spoke in a trembling voice. Seeing that she was new Cain just 'tsked' before turning to Arlet "please brief the new staff so i do not have to argue with the menace every morning" Aurum beat Cain to instructing Arlet who simply nodded and bowed a full ninety degree before leaving with the new recruits trailing behind him. "Do not call my granddaughter a menace" Grandpa Black huffed which went unanimously ignored by the father and son.