Chapter-1

Aurin's p.o.v

" Bhabhi( sister in law), you don't have to be nervous. Though Bhai(brother) looks grumpy, he is a good person. He will take care of you," my 18-year-old sister in law Ziya assured holding my hands.

I replied forcing a smile on my face," Thank you for assuring me."

" Bhabhi, the colour of your henna is so deep. Bhai is going to love you a lot," Ziya teased noticing my henna.

Hearing her, my cheeks are now ten shades red and I looked down due to shyness. I noticed my henna and indeed it was too deep. I noticed the first alphabet of his name in my henna and became more anxious.

" Save this shyness for bhai. Tonight is going to be a long night for you," Ziya again teased and everyone giggled making me more uncomfortable.

My subconscious said making me more scared," A long night with an unknown man."

" Let's go, everyone. Bhai must be coming soon. Let bhabhi take some rest before bhai comes," She told everyone and very soon this room was emptied.

My aunt or I can say my mother in law stayed behind and came near me. She sat in front of me and I looked at her with questioning eyes. Till now I have met her 3/4 times and I can already say that she is strict lady.

Scanning me for a few seconds, she suggested," Obey my son and fulfil his every wishes. Don't disrespect him because he doesn't like ill mannered people. He is a very reserved person so be calculative before talking in front of him.

" Ok," I agreed awkwardly and she left the room closing the door.

I am now sitting on the bed like every newlywed bride and waiting for my husband. I was wearing a red gharara with heavy jewellery.

I am feeling suffocated with this heavy dress and jewellery but didn't complain because my mother in law ordered me to not change my clothes until my husband comes

I pepped around the whole room and it looks very simple yet quiet. The whole room is filled with luxurious furniture to every kind of modern facilities which I never saw or experienced in my village house. I gulped down my saliva looking at the huge photo frame of him hanging on the wall.

Oh! I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Aurin Seikh and I am 22 years old. Recently I just finished my studies and before I could search for a job my father fixed my marriage. And, today I got married to my cousin Mikhaeel Seikh who is now my husband.

Well, my father is the youngest of his 3 siblings. My father has one elder brother and one elder sister. My aunt has married a long ago and my uncle left our village home when I wasn't even born.

My uncle Jamshed Seikh was always been an intelligent student. So he went to Karachi a long ago. There he finished his studies, started his own business, got married and had 3 sons & one daughter. He is one of the richest businessmen in the whole country.