diez y seis

"ORDER ME FOOD— Ew what the fuck."

Beomgyu was busy chasing Yeojin around after she tauntingly said she wouldn't get food for him. She eventually ran to her room which Beomgyu followed her into and once he stepped in, he was already judging the fuck out of it.

"Your room is so... empty."

"Oh I think it's because I BARELY MOVED IN."

"Oh yeahhh!"

Beomgyu laughed as he saw Yeojin's annoyed expression, enjoying how good he was at getting on peoples nerves.

"Anyways, DONT CANCEL MY ORDER!"

Beomgyu took the chance of Yeojin having her back turned and pounced, trying to take her phone.

"I'm not going to you dumb bitch! Now get off of me!" Yeojin retaliated, trying to hold her phone away from Beomgyu.

"Wait, really?" Beomgyu asked, stopping his actions and backing up off the girl.

"No shit. I'm not that mean."

"I am. I would've cancelled your food."

Yeojin flipped him off which made Beomgyu laugh.

"Oh! You know what you should add?" Beomgyu said, expression bright and slightly mischevious.

"What?"

"Get an extra drink. Since this is an apartment, I'm pretty sure we have to pick them up downstairs. I can sneak some salt over and sprinkle the hell out of it in that extra drink."

As annoyed as Yeojin was at Beomgyu, she actually found the idea hilarious and laughed, high-fiving him and nodding as well.

"Who should we make our target?"

And that's when it both clicked.

"Yeonjun!"

The two laughed as she added the extra drink. She then continued to order the food, finally paying and sighing as she saw the price.

"Since you're on your phone still, mind handing me Lucy's number?" Beomgyu asked, laying on Yeojin's bed on his stomach and kicking his feet in the air.

All Yeojin did in reply was glare and walked towards the door, shutting off the light and then leaving the room, basically trapping Beomgyu in there. All Beomgyu do was yell as he tried struggled to get up and couldn't see anything in the dark room.

When Yeojin arrived in the living room, she sat down right next to Yeonjun, seeing that everyone was still watching Happy Feet.

"Hey. Where's Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked as he scooted over to allow space for her and Beomgyu to sit.

"Trying to get out of my room. Hard to do at night and without a phone." She said and pointed to the device that Beomgyu had left on the couch (since he was trying to chase Yeojin).

Yeonjun laughed and high fived her and then went to watch the movie again.

A mere two minutes later, Beomgyu finally opened the door and went running towards Yeojin as he was screaming and definitely startled the girl.