𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Y/n...I missed you!" Hashirama whined.

Y/n awkwardly shuffled away from him, "Okay..."

"Well...Let's get back to fighting him, right?" Y/n decided to change the subject as they pointed at the ten tails.

"Okay! Team Seven is finally back!" Naruto exclaimed with a grin.

Sasuke silently walked towards Y/n, "Thanks for...saving Itachi..." He murmured, "I'm sorry...for being a jerk....about your bandages and...Kaburamaru..."

Y/n blinked at him.

"It's...okay." Y/n carefully replied.

He blinked back at you.

He didn't expect you to forgive him so easily.

Despite this cute reunion, they all looked at the barrier which surprisingly held up from the tailed beast bomb.

Team Seven headed into the barrier as some Zetsus began to come out.

Y/n was slicing them all with a poker face, but the second they glanced at Sakura and her violent punches, their soul almost fell out of their body.

"How...amusing." Y/n murmured, "Sakura is definitely going to surpass Lady Tsunade with this monstrous strength..."

After killing a few more of those creepy Zetsus, Sasuke and Naruto jumped towards where Sakura and Y/n were at.

Naruto and Sasuke began to compare one another and have some kind of flex battle...

Y/n sighed, "Dumbasses..."

Soon afterwards, Sai went to the main body, only for this to backfire completely. Sai almost got heavily injured if it weren't for Naruto quickly coming to his aid and saving him.

"Naruto, can you share your chakra with everyone again?" Sai tilted his head.

Naruto frowned a little, "No...I can't."

"I...can." Y/n reluctantly admitted. You then began to focus on all the people in the barrier, spreading your own and Akira's chakra with everyone.

Everyone began to gave a slightly glowering aura surrounding them.

"But won't you run out of chakra...?!" Naruto panicked after a second of thinking.

Y/n glanced over at him, before bluntly speaking up, "I won't. I'm an Iguro, after all. My chakra is quite large." Y/n slightly lied, not wanting to be exposed as a jinchuriki.

The four summoned their specific summoning animals so they could all begin to attack the main body.