Chapter83:The Day

~Third Person POV~

As the two soon-to-be married couple got ready in separate houses, the events place was getting ready. Everything was going great.

What Y/N and Kenma wore:

I don't own the reference photo

Kenma had his hair in a lot ponytail; revealing his undercut, Chihiro and Lilian were documenting everything. Many wealthy close families were invited, close friends and such. Kenma wore a dark greenish suit because it was tradition since he was marrying into her family instead of Y/N marrying into his.

Everything looked so elegant. Kenma had never seen what would Y/N look like at the wedding so it's gonna be a big surprise for him. The chapel looked beautiful, everyone was dressed according to their family color but their dress and suit designs were all the same.

The rings had their names engraved in the inner part of the ring.

I don't own the reference picture

Everyone was so excited and the atmosphere of the place was so happy and positive but this didn't mean that they didn't take cautions, they had guards in plain sight.

Everyone was all in their seats, Kenma standing at the front with Kuroo being an emotional mess beside him, The Flower Girls, The Cute children and young adults walking down the aisle carrying flowers, baskets and the rings. Each of them sending Kenma a reassuring smile along with a proud look, Kenma's family was also there, standing near him.

The chapel became silent when it was time to open the doors to Y/N. The song started to play as the doors slowly opened to reveal Y/N, her parents beside her, she looks up and meets Kenma's gaze, she couldn't help but smile as she saw Kenma look at her with so much love.

~Kenma's POV~
Y/N looks stunning... She's so beautiful...

Damn, she's gonna be wife... I'm the luckiest man alive. She walks down the aisle as her parents walk beside her with their arms linked, she's breathtaking... Shit! I might cry!