Chapter 3~

I was shaking and his eyes widened when he saw my tail ears and paws. "So it's true Schlatt did find the cat boy. At this point I was shaking and my breath wasn't normal. He started walking towards me and I was crawling backwards.

I hit the corner of the wall and he knelt down, grabbed a tissue and a mini container with some liquid and poured it on the tissue. "So your name is George huh" I nodded but extremely slowly and shakily. He pinned me down on the floor and before I knew it I was passed out when the wet tissue hit my nose.

I woke up with my hand chained together and then a meter chain connecting to the wall and a handkerchief around my mouth. My vision was a bit blurry after a minute. It was fine and I looked around in this new place. It looked like a prison for the most dangerous people.

The door opened and from his smell he gladly wasn't drunk. He started walking towards me and I was scared. I started hissing to tell him to go away.

"Aww your so cute"

I continued hissing. He came close and he touched my ears and tail. That's when I loosed it. I couldn't anymore. He touched my 2 most sensitive places. My cat fangs were on the hand that was on my ears and I scratched the ones that were on my tail.

He yelped and looked at me

"I knew it, those are sensitive to you" I just stared at him or just the eyes on his smiley face mask.

"I'll take that as a yes" then he went to leave. That's when I exhaled and realized I was holding my breath. I felt something in my leg and started shaking it because it wasn't chained. That's when my plushie came out.

I stared at it with a smile. I grabbed it closer with my legs so I could pick it up. I snuggled while I was hugging it with it under my chin inhaling my mothers perfume scent. I felt safe again. I was exhausted so I decided to fall asleep with my stuffed animal.