ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

6 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

Sahad gradually woke up from the great sex coma that he had the night prior. A warm body lay on top of him as he looks down he sees Na'mani's hair sticking out from every which way and that she was still naked. Both of them were still naked. And he had his morning bricked up penis.

Sahad slowly but carefully grabbed his cousins pregnancy pillow from the last time she visited and replaced his body with it so Aanya wouldn't wake up feeling nothing. She bought a new one anyways as his cousin complained that she hated the colour pink, but Na'mani loved it.

He walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth before he decided to leave his bare,tatted chest on display and wore basketball shorts along with long white nike socks to go and cook them breakfast, well at least not yet.

Turning off the bathroom light, Sahad walked back into the room laughing at Mani's cradling position with the pillow. An idea popped into his head and a cheeky smirk was plastered onto his face.

Slowly making his way to the foot of the bed he lifted up the covers and crawled inside. He spread her legs and placed them on top of his shoulder. He ran his middle finger up and down her coochie lips before spreading them.

He licked his lips loving the sight of his girlfriends pussy. It was fat and juicy just like her ass in his opinion.

He licked her clit slowly and increased the pace lick by lick. Na'mani began to squirm but hadn't woken up quite yet.
He started to suck and slurp her clit waking her up and Mani greeted him with a gentle, raspy moan. She grabbed his head burying it further into her close to where he could suffocate but he loved it. He loved her beung aggressive.

"mmm baby!" She moaned nibbling at her bottom lip and moving her hips the same pace as his tongue.

While eating, Sahad brought up his middle and ring finger to lick and placed them inside of her making Mani gasp and hiss.

"Fuck right there!" Cuss words and moans repeatedly spewed out of her mouth as she couldn't fathom the over load of pleasure.

Moving his fingers faster, Mani began to squirt making Sahad stick out his tongue and catch some of her juices but that didn't stop him. He carried on eating her out until her second strong orgasm before letting her breathe.

"Good morning to you too papa." Mani panted and giving him a quick peck since she still had her morning breath.

"Good morning mama go take a shower while I make breakfast." Sahad cheesed walking into the bathroom and putting the water knob on the hottest setting just how she liked it. He kissed her cheek once more before making his way downstairs.

If it isn't love by New Edition is what Sahad began to play. While whipping up the pancakes he used the whisk as a microphone.

Mani leaned against the kitchen door frame with her arms crossed giggling at his antics. She went live recording him and people began to hype him up. She set her phone up and sang the lyrics while dancing.

Sahad turned around smiling picking her up and swaying side to side singing the lyrics to eachother. At some point she had forgot that she was still on live.

cute shit😩
they so mf cute
if my love aint like this ion want it

They kissed slipping their tongue into eachothers mouth. Na'mani had to pull away before they gave the viewers a show worth to see.

"Baby im on live say hiiii!" She cheesed in his face wrapping her legs tighter around his waist.

"You and yo damn lives but wassup." he gave them a head nod.

Can you stand the rain by new edition had the two singing even more than the last.

"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙣
𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨
𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢
𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣?"

ripping my braids at the root rn😓
damn where my Na'mani at?
I need me a Sahad omm
they compliment each other so well😪💗

"Okay bye yall Imma sing to my wife." Sahad waved like a little kid and ended the live.

He pecked her lips mulitple times just standing there hugging her. Things like these the two adored.

Until she threw up.