Chapter 6~Fun Time

I looked at it and he smelled safe so I took out my paw and shook his hand. He gasped and grabbed my paw, "look Nick dream wasn't lying when he said he was a cat boy!" I looked at them and they looked at me and then Karl hugged me and I hugged back. "You never do that to me" said Nick. "Jealous" said dream.

"He's easily a better hugger than you are," said Karl. They came inside and While Nick and Dream were having conversations Karl was so interested in my cat stuff. "So you can actually purr and meow" said Karl "maybe" I said back.

We decided on a happy movie because me and Karl did not want Horror. On the couch it was Dream-me-Karl-Nick. "I'm Gonna make you purr" Karl said to me. "Bet you can"

✨Time Skip because I'm cool✨

We were halfway done with the movie and Karl still hadn't made me purr. "I'm going to the bathroom. Said dream "Wait up" said Karl. They started talking while me and Nick were watching.

Karl sat back down with a mischievous smile and then Nick had his phone ring and after like 3 secs he started laughing. They all looked at me like they were gonna do something to me.

"You know how I have to make you purr" He said, extending the "r", "Y-yeah" I said back. They all started looking at me with bad smiles. I started backing away until I hit the wall. That's when it hit me. I fell onto the carpet and started purring too much and my tail was thrashing in the air and that's when the dream came and sat on my back and started petting my ears.

"S-st-t-o-p" I giggled. They finally stopped and I got up and yawned "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW" all 3 of them said. "What?" I asked confused, "Your yawn you meowed' said dream "Oh that's normal" "Meow again and I give you back your Cat Stuffy". He was holding it THIS WHOLE TIME what could I not realize?! I Huffed then meows then pounced on him and stole the stuffy.

I grabbed one of the blankets and made a cat bed and curled up and started sleeping.

They all looked at me confused and then remembered that I was half cat. "Oh does George know who you are" said Nick "Oh i forgot to tell him I'll tell him when he wakes up" said dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

404 Words (heheh)

I this gets 1 read I'll be surprised there is no way some ones gonna find this