Twenty-Seven (Her pov)

I opened my eyes seeing Killian sleeping but my hand holding onto his thumb. I smiled and looked at the ring on my finger.

I'm glad he proposed the way he did. It seemed meaningful and light.

I'm not hard to satisfy. I prefer small rather than huge.

I prefer a small place where we dress up and get married. I don't want a whole party and invite people who don't even matter.

God I had the urge to put on a light pretty dress and kiss him after calling him my husband. He killed one of his trusted assistants for a woman he knew in a shorter time.

I kissed his lips before getting up and brushing my teeth. I got in the shower feeling the need to be clean.

I hummed the song Killian liked hearing me do and I began scrubbing shampoo in my hair.

Hands grabbed my waist and wrapped themselves around me.

"Morning." I smiled turning around.

"Mmm." He grumbled tired.

I backed up and rinsed my hair but he didn't let go of my waist.

"You up?" I asked flipping us so he was under the fosset before turning it to freezing.

"Holy fuck Lore!" He yelled and I turned it warm again.

"You up?" I repeated with a smile.

He grabbed my ass with one hand and had his other on my throat as he pushed me against the freezing shower wall.

He kissed my lips roughly and I held onto his wrist with my hand. I moaned and he moved the hand that was on my ass, to my pussy and I looked at him as he fingered me.

"Fuck." I groaned and he smiled down at me.

"I'm perfectly awake now baby." He kissed my jaw up to my ear and my legs began shaking as he moved rapidly.

"I'm gonna come!" I squealed and he stopped touching me going back to the shower and washing his hand off before smiling at me.

I squirmed but acted like it never happened. I got out of the shower and dried my body not looking at him. I could feel his eyes drilling into me.

I felt a fist grab my hair and I squealed as I was yanked into the shower and dropped to my knees.

"You're not supposed to walk away." He frowned and I looked up at him ignoring the giant men ever in front of my face.

"I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen while your pretty little mouth is getting me off." He said and I nodded sucking the tip before going lower.

"Fuck, I'm taking you- to Sicily, Italy. We leave tonight on my plane. Tomorrow we are getting married and I'm taking your last name." He said and I paused backing away.

"Mine?" I asked confused.

"Mine wasn't biologically Creed in the first place Lore. Go back." He pulled my head back down onto his dick and I looked up at him.

"Killian and Lorena Vile. This business will be Vile Industries instead of Creed and we will live happily ever after." He said and I felt him cum in my throat but he didn't even act like he did.

"Swallow and stand." I did and he made sure I swallowed it before rewashing my hair for me.

He's being weird.

"Why are you being weird?" I asked.

"I'm anxious you're gonna get cold feet Lore." He mumbled holding my hands.

"Do you made me suck your sick and act like it didn't feel good?" I asked not believing it added up.

"You make me horny but my worries overtook those thoughts. I'm scared if we don't do it now you'll back out." He looked at me and I looked at our hands and at my shiny ring I forgot to take off.

"I'll marry you tomorrow to show you I'm in. I offered the 'I love you's and marriage in the first place." I said and he nodded.

"I know. I've just never been any sort of commitment type and I'm scared something will be fucked up."

"I get that. When do we have to leave?" I asked.

"Four hours. You're already packed." He smiled.

"Even the dress?" I asked.

"Don't worry Mrs. Poach got that for you." He winked and I smiled.

"When I shopped for your ring I kinda got mine. Sorry I got excited." He laughed.

"It's alright as long as you like it." I smiled.