Chapter 9~Dududu

Dream POV

"WIlbur,Niki,Sam,Punz,Ranboo and Bad please come here" I grabbed everyone I can trust and gave them access to the app my workers have made. But one thing I hid was Some controls aren't available for anyone except me for my personal 'reasons'. I just smirked at my own thoughts and re-entered the Meet & Greet room to see Tommy chasing George. Will George is bouncing off the walls with his cat ability.

" HaHa you lose" george said while giving tommy the 'L'

"NOOOO BIG D YOU SUCK" said tommy

"Tommy was talking about how fast he is and George dared him to catch him before you came" said tubbo

"Tommy what did I say about calling me Big D" I said

"You said you would take away my PC which is mine and not yours" said tommy

"Also wilbur Sam skeppy bad and Punz are you gonna come tonight?"

"Yes!" Said all of them

George POV

"Yes!" said some people. I whispered to Niki "what do they mean?". "Oh the boys just go out somewhere and some people are to young to with them" she said "Ohh ok that makes sense"

"By the way George you need someone to watch you" said dream "I don't need a Babysitter Dream" I said unamused

"Niki, could you take care of him? You can also have some fun or test things out cause you out of all of us know the most about cats" He says smirking at me. I gave him a smile cause I really trusted Niki, "Of course I love cats!"

They all left Ranboo you take care of tommy and tubbo george we can go to my 'room' she said with air quotations marks. "Niki no fair he gets to see what is in there even Ranboo and tubbo have gone in there" said tommy. "Do you like pink?" said Niki "No because I am a big man" said Tommy "There's your reason" said Niki. "Now I never want to go in there" said Tommy "ok well George follow me" said niki.