Chapter 10~Niki time!

Still George POV

I started following Niki. "I have been wanting to ask you what was in your hoodie pocket" asked Niki. "It's just my favorite stuffy," I say while pulling it out. When we reached the room she opened the door and I was amazed everything was so fluffy and pink but to me it was blue. "Since you're a cat but human, are you colorblind?" asked niki "Ya protan" I said she takes a look at the wall and looks at the types of colorblindness, "Oh so you see this room as blue?" "ya it's my favorite color" "That's nice".

She opened a drawer and Grabbed a fluffy fur mat which was pink but blue to me (I'm getting tired of saying its pink but for him its blue so I'm saying pink now but remember it's blue for him) I just saw it get placed and I know it's gonna be rude to let my cat instincts to take over. "Now Let your cat instincts take over" then she dumped a bin full of cat toys.

I could not control it anymore. I pounced and grabbed 5 at the same time in my mouth and placed them behind me and grabbed one and started chewing on it to make it rip and make the fur leak. The cat toys had senses and my favorite was one Blob thingy with a dream smiley face mask.

I jumped up on the book shelf and stayed up there with 2 of my cat toys and I started scratching the ceiling with one of the cat toys on my mouth, she noticed it and than passed me a cat scratcher i was working on destroying it until A to mouse started sprinting and I kept pouncing on it realizing Niki was controlling it but I still kept pouncing until I caught it and started biting and gnawing on it.

"Oh look at that it's time for dinner George '' I got out of my cat's trance and got up and started walking with niki. She led me To a food hall. "We are having Pizza today" "TOMMY TUBBO AND RANBOO COME ON FOR PIZZA '' yelled niki. We all sat at the table and ate. I felt kind of tired once we finished Tommy and ranboo went off somewhere until he yelled "ARCADE BABY" he had a frickin arcade. Me and niki went back to the room niki opened the door and I started playing a lot more. "Ahh I finally found it"

That's when a red dot appeared and I pounced on it. I can't tell how fast my tail was moving but it was very fast. I jumped up and touched the ceiling where the dot was and landed back on the floor. After an hour of playing or something I grabbed all of the cat toys and put them beside niki and grabbed my cat stuffie. I grabbed it with my mouth and curled up on her lap with my cat stuffie.

Short Niki POV

I was chilling on my bed while George was playing. He started placing the cat toys beside me then crawled onto my lap and then remembered about the app. I placed heating and vibration on to 70%. I started having my lap rumbling. He was purring. It was so cute.

I was recording everything for a dream to see, I wasn't sure if he trusted me but I tried to scratch his ears, he started purring even louder and dream told me he didn't let anyone touch his tail. I started twirling it around my finger and he was enjoying it so much. I guess he only trusted me the most. He fell asleep on my lap purring and then I eventually fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

626