Yun Jin x Reader

"That was fantastic!"
The audience cheered with approval as Yun Jin finished one of her majestic performances in one of the most expensive ane fashionable restaurants in Liyue.
"Yun Jin is the best!"
"I feel honoured to be here!"

I smiled as Yun Jin thanked everyone and headed over to me once the crowd's excitement had piped down.
"That was beautiful, Yun Jin. You're so talented!" I happily hugged her. She laughed.

"You're too kind, Y/N! I think my voice projected rather well tonight." We took a seat by a lit candle so we could see each other.
"It really did, you're just so... elegant!"

We giggled at each other's comments and compliments, until people started to realize we were still here.

"Oh, miss Yun Jin! It's a pleasure to have you here, would you like to order anything?" A waiter walked up to us - though I was completely ignored.

"No thank you, I'm here with my-" She was cut off by other fans and guests arriving and noticing her.

"Honey, look! It's miss Yun Jin! You know, the opera singer!" Couples, children and even some of the restaurant staff started to gather around her, leaving me behind them, confused as ever.

"Ah, thank you all so much for enjoying what I love doing, but I need to go! Goodnight!" Yun Jin nervously snuck out of the crowd, gently grabbed my wrist and hurried out of the restaurant.

"Goodness me, don't you ever get annoyed with all those people surrounding you?" I jokingly asked as we walked around the city.

"Sometimes, I admit. But they are my fans, and I do appreciate them enjoying my singing, of course!" We stopped walking and took a seat beside the sea.

"You did really well tonight, I'm proud of you!" I grinned and pulled my legs close to my chest, gazing across the ocean.

"Aw, I'm glad to hear; perhaps I could sing for you exclusively, one day?" Yun Jin suggested happily. My eyes lit up at the idea of it.

"Really? I'd love that! It'd be like a dream come true!"

"Consider it done, haha! I will always do nice things for you, you are my... uh..." Yun Jin's sentence pretty much broke down as she finished it. I gazed at her in confusion.

"Hmm? You okay?"

"Y/N, I..." She embarrasedly looked at the floor and tried to figure out what to say.
"I believe that.. I've kind of... developed feelings... for you." Yun Jin put a hand on her face while blush hid on her cheeks. My own face went pink as I processed what she said.

"Y/N, what I am trying to say... is that I am in love with you..." She whispered under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Really?" I replied, almost raising my voice in happiness.

Yun Jin nodded.

"I love you too! I always have!"

She looked up and glanced at me. Her face lit up just like my eyes did.

"I mean, how couldn't I? You're talented, incredibly beautiful, and you've always been here for me!"

Yun Jin did not let me say any more as her face was red enough.
She planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled in genuine happiness and gratitude.

"Thank you, Y/N."