Chapter 23: Nezu and Kittens!

A/N: We made it past the sports festival so now it's time for some fluffy filler! Dadzawa here we come. Please enjoy.

3rd person POV:

   It's early morning the day after the sports festival. Izuku was already awake and went for a jog. Shouta just got back from patrol and Hizashi was putting on his hero costume. Izuku got back, ate breakfast and showered before the three went down to UA.

   All last night terrible nightmares came to Izuku. He never went to anyone about them however. He didn't want to wake Hizashi and Shouta was gone on patrol. He started to document his nightmares to see if he could find a way to stop them. Nothing had worked yet.

   Normally students have the day off after the sports festival but this year the teachers held a meeting and Shouta didn't want to leave Izuku behind. He was worried about the League of Villains that was still on the run.

   So the three went to UA. Hizashi parked the car and they walked to the main building.

"Hey, Sho, Zashi, do you know what this meeting is even about? Nezu won't tell and he isn't even attending! We're talking to some police and heros for some reason." Nemuri says walking next to the boys.

"That's weird, why wouldn't Nezu attend his own meeting?" Hizashi adds in.

"He's probably looking at some blueprints for updating the school's security system. That's what he did yesterday during the sports festival." Shouta nods.

"Izuku, we'll be in and out maybe only taking half an hour. You can hit the gym or the pool or you can chill in the teachers lounge m'kay?" Hizashi turns to Izuku.

"Okay. I'll see you then." Izuku waves to the adults as they enter the meeting room.

"Bye!" Nemuri waves back.

   Izuku takes a deep breath and heads to the gym. He's been training hard since he lost to Bakugou. He doesn't want to be weak. So he thinks he has to work harder.

"Ah Izuku! I was just looking for you." Nezu waves.

"I- principle Nezu! How are you sir?" Izuku says, shakily.

"I'm very good, thank you. I was wondering if you would look at this thing with me." Nezu smiles pointing to a tube.

"Okay sir!" Izuku gives a shaky smile back.

   The two walk to Nezu's office. Nezu untakes the top of the tube he was holding. Out falls plans, notes, and blueprints about security.

"I hear you're quite the analyzing machine! I want your opinion on these designs and systems to help with security. We believe the League of Villains might be up to something again. I hope to make our school even safer." Nezu gestures to the papers the Izuku picks up.

   Izuku mutters through the notes and papers. He looks at every last detail over and over. He mumbles about the plans and blueprints. Taking his own notes about them.

"This is really advanced, but maybe relying on electronics this much isn't such a good idea. They work well in theory but it could be hijacked by someone's quirk very easily. I mean if Kaminari shot enough electricity through the security system it would break. And maybe the third years could help. They have their hero licenses, so if they work on keeping the underclassmen safe and evacuating everyone, less stress is put on the teachers." Izuku rambles.

"I see. Thank you for your input! This is similar to what Hatsume had to say. This has given me an idea, we could sponsor some small local heros and have them fight here in case of an emergency." Nezu smiles.