ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs

14
Tomorrow was your first day back at school after the Christmas Holidays, you really didn't want to go back because you knew what would happen. You had bullies that would bully you for being the daughter of Natasha Romanoff as you apparently weren't as strong as her and stuff along those lines.

"мама мне нужно идти" you complain for the 100th time this night, "yes детка you do have to go to school" your mom says with a little bit of a laugh, you flop face down on the sofa (couch) and sigh.

"First day back at school tomorrow" Tony says walking in, you turn your head slightly and look at him glaring, "Я убью тебя, если ты не заткнешься" (i will kill you if you don't shut up) you say before turning your head back around, Tony freezes and turns to Natasha, "What did she say" He asks in confusion, Natasha giggles looking up from her laptop, "You don't want to know"

"Right малышка let's go" Natasha says closing her laptop and walking over to you, "how about no" you mumble into the pillows, "how about" your mom picks you up lifting you over her shoulder "yes" she finishes bringing you upstairs to your room, "i swear to god if you don't put my down i will throw a temper tantrum" you say as your mom places you down, "No swearing young lady" Steve says walking to the doorframe of your room, "отойти" (go away) you say angrily, "English please" he teases, "i swear to go Rog-" you go to stand up but your mom pushes you back down, "we will have no violence, no swearing and no temper tantrums" "That's right y/n/n" Steve says before walking off, "Глупое ископаемое" (stupid fossil) you say quietly, "enough" your mom says laughing, "do i have to go to school" you whine, your mom sits on the bed beside you, "yes, you have your friends there, you've got good grades, what's not to like" you instantly look down knowing that's not true, "i-i guess your right" "я всегда" (i always am) your mom jokes, i look up and chuckle a bit, "alright get to sleep" my mom says standing up, i move back and lay down on my bed, "Night Baby girl mama loves you" she says giving me a kiss, "i love you more" i smile, "not possible" she says giving one last kiss on my forehead before turning off my light and going to her room.

I know how tomorrow is gonna go.

It was currently 6:38am and you had to leave at 8 to be in school by 8:30am, Natasha was downstairs making some breakfast for you before she woke you up. Soon enough she finished the pancakes and made her way up to your room, she opened the door quietly, and a smile crept onto her face, you were laying on your front, your pyjama top had risen exposing your back, one arm was above your head while the other one was hanging off the bed, your hair was all over the place and probably all knotted. Natasha walked to the side of your bed and kneeled down beside your head, she rubbed you back for a bit before deciding to get you up, "y/n bub wake up" she whispers, you were a deep sleeper which was a surprise as Natasha was a very light sleeper, "малышка, wake up" she says a bit louder, you shift and open your eyes a bit, when you see your mom standing there reading for today you groan and turn over, "come on grumpy butt" Natasha says patting your stomach, "i'm not getting up" you say tiredly, your mom sighs before walking round to the side your facing. She bends down and lifts you up from under your arms, you smile and lay your head on her shoulder.

"What are we wearing today" your mom says carrying you over to your wardrobe, "hoodie and jeans" you mumble, your mom rakes through the clothes until she finds a nice hoodie and jeans, "will these do" "yes" you mumble. Natasha goes to place you down but you cling on like a toddler, "hunny i need to put you down so you can get changed, you whine and shake your head, your mom giggle before sitting down on a chair with you in her lap, "arms up" she says, you let her change you into your hoodie "right i'm not changing your underwear you can do that yourself" she says making you laugh, you look up to her and she smiles and pecks your lips, you get off her lap and she makes her way down stairs, you finish changed and head down stairs to get breakfast, "Awh look how cute she looks" you hear Carol say, you sigh and walk to the kitchen, "Look who arrived" your mom says looking up from the conversation she was having with Clint, "you excited little one" Clint says nudging your arm, you give him a glare before sitting down and eating the pancakes your mum left for you to eat.

"Y/n lets go" your mom shouts from the front door, your currently slipping on your shoes trying to get your foot in, "y/n we are gonna be late" she shouts, "shut up" you whisper, you finish getting your shoes on before walking to the front door, you hear a lot of 'bye' 'have a good day' from everyone, you groan louder making everyone laugh as your mom shuts the door behind you.

Will be a part 2 dw 💗

Thank you for the amount of views i have on all 3 of my books i really appreciate it <33

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ