Chapter 121-130

Beep Beep~ Beep Beep~

About half an hour later, an ambulance rushed into the hospital first and stopped outside the emergency gate along the green passage.

As soon as the door opened, Zhao Yitian rushed forward to pick up the patient with two resident doctors and nurses.

“what’s the situation?”

“A total of four people were injured, including a pregnant woman in the car behind.

This is a driver with a serious head injury and fractures in his chest and legs. Come on! ”

Xiao Jing jumped out of the car and said quickly.

“There are pregnant women, inform the obstetrics and gynecology department to come!”

Zhao Yitian immediately yelled at the crowd rushing over when he heard the words.

“Hurry up and call the obstetrics and gynecology department, come!”

One of the resident doctors immediately said to the nurse behind him, and the nurse turned around and ran to the doctor’s desk.

Subsequently, Zhao Yitian picked up the person and pushed into the rescue room.

Two patients were rescued by him and Xiao Jing respectively!

Zhou Xianren also rushed over, seeing two ambulances behind him, his heart sank and he shouted loudly.

“Head Nurse Liu, call Director Su and notify all the surgeons on duty to come to the emergency room!

Xiaohui, you have to deal with this fracture. I’ll see the traumatic brain injury. ”

“good!”

“receive!”

At this time, the emergency department instantly became tense and rush, and everyone’s expressions were solemn.

At this time, it is to test the true strength of the emergency department. Everyone is busy in a group, the operating room is all open, and the operation is ready at any time.

Almost at the same time,

All the surgical internal telephones rang. After receiving the emergency request, the attendant on duty did not dare to delay a second, rushed out of the various departments and rushed to the emergency hall!

“Orthopedics here! Where is the patient?”

The orthopedic doctor arrived first and shouted to the rescue room.

“this!”

After hearing this, Zhao Yitian hurriedly called to the two orthopedic doctors, and then rushed in.

At this time, the pregnant woman was also pushed into another rescue room. Xu Yingying was on duty in the obstetrics and gynecology department tonight. She ran over when she saw the female patient on the bed with a slightly raised belly.

“The blood pressure is 6040, the fetal heart rate is 180, and the estimated period of pregnancy is 20 weeks.”

Hearing the nurse’s answer, Xu Yingying nodded, and immediately began to direct the nurse: “Inject cardiotonic first, emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation, inject 2mg atropine, check her lower body for bleeding!”

“good.”

The obstetrics and gynecology nurse who followed by nodded and immediately started the examination.

“what’s the situation?”

At this time, Wei Yan, the head of anesthesiology department, also walked in and asked.