XV

|New Desire|

__

Seungkwan hiccuped himself awake from his heavy slumber. With a little sniffle and a few blinks of the eyes, he lifted himself.

"Mm..." Seungkwan mumbled. He rubbed his stomach, it seemed for the first time in a while it felt pleasantly content.

He took a moment to breathe in the air of his room and look around.

Seungkwan knew well enough Vernon wouldn't be lingering here anymore. Vernon seemed to only come around when needed. Then again, to imply that Vernon was restraining himself from seeing Seungkwan, well that would be false. Seungkwan doubted Vernon ever once wanted to be around him.

That's why I have to force him to show himself these days. Seungkwan sulked and scratched his chest. Not that I had the strength to do so...

But... Seungkwan clenched his hands in a fist and released. It seemed some of his strength had come back to him. Obviously it wasn't as much as before but it was definitely a lot more.

"Mm..." Seungkwan frowned a bit. He wasn't sure why but that was a little upsetting.

He kind of liked his state of weakness, it reminded him so much of Vernon. What he did to him. What he could do. To be straight, it was one of the reasons he was able to masturbate so well because every time his body ached Vernon's presence filled him.

His scars too, he noticed yesterday they had faded away. That might've been an even worst reality to think about. He loved the rigged bumpy feeling of his scars. Vernon's markings. He loved to run his fingers on them.

What will he do now that they were gone? Vernon probably planned to avoid him again. The only way he'd be able to get Vernon's attention would to do something reckless.

Seungkwan sighed. The only reason he came into my room the first time was because Chan seemed oddly suspicious and the only cause for our session was because of the letter.

Seungkwan leaned over and opened his desk beside his bed. He pulled out a golden brush and began to comb his messy hair down. If an outsider saw the way he reacted to both the butler and the letter... They might start to think he likes me.

Little do they know. Seungkwan clenched the brush in his hand and he stopped. That brute, he'd rather see me dead.

Therefore, why would he ever show himself to me willingly?

Seungkwan sighed and placed the brush down beside him. He wasn't sure why, but the thought kind of disturbed him.

After all, they've done so far, did Vernon's feelings ever waver. Seungkwan's cheeks turned red. Not like he wanted them to or anything!

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara