prologue.

𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿.
━━━━━ 𝑠𝑎𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑐.
𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.

samantha  larusso  and  mila  downs  has  been  childhood  bestfriends  since  what  had  seemed  like  the  very  beginning  of  the  two  females  lives

samantha larusso and mila downs has been childhood bestfriends since what had seemed like the very beginning of the two females lives.

they grew up together, getting each other through so much shit. facetiming everyday, sleepovers, you name it.

it seemed like nothing would tear them apart. that was until highschool hit, and her bestfriend started to hang with the popular girls― yasmine, and moon.

mila didn't want to hang out with anyone associated with any kind of person that was a bully. even though samantha wasn't a bully herself, she surrounded herself by people who were. she wouldn't stand for that.

that's also the time she met a certain latino boy who grew to be her bestfriend. he helped her get through the pain she felt , as if it was some dramatic breakup.

but also because of miguel, they soon became closer than ever again. they both were so thankful for the boy, but nothing lasts forever.

dts, cobrakais. -CUPIDSL0VE.

poseyfilms. kayleesbryants.

sapphicfilm. -peachyslytherins.

fairywngs_. and u!

SET IN SZN 1-4.

an. cover by heartbreaksweather1D, ily ily ily??

lowercase and double space intended. yeah ik the cover is trash i made it just until a special someone makes me one ☺️☺️
and yeah ik the layout is also shit don't bully me pls<3. one last note. i also didn't add a faceclaim because i want her to be you ! but i didn't want her to be the perfect y/n. knew that was absolutely not happening. ♡♡