4.

Sun turned on twenty minutes after Seven.
He immediately remembered you and looked around in panic and Jumped out of the bed.
He spotted you painting the walls and ran towards you, jumping on you to hug you.
You fell off the stool you were standing on but Sun made sure you didn't hit the floor.
"Are you okay?! Oh my god you're hurt! I knew it! I should've never let you stay-"

"Sunny!" You placed your hands on his cheeks, cupping his face, and smiled at him.
"I'm fine. Really. It doesn't hurt that much anymore."

"N-No! It's not okay! You're hurt, I hurt you!"

"You didn't. That wasn't you. Don't worry okay? I know you'd never hurt me."
He hesitantly nodded.
The sound of the calm tone in your voice made him calm down.

"Besides, that was only at first. Moon and I had a good talk and we made a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yeah. Look.. Moon is also just scared. You always keep the lights on as long as you can so he doesn't really have a long time awake. The reason he hurt people is because he's corrupted. People  used light on him which brings you back. He was scared he'd lose himself and at these moments he gets corrupted more easily. So we made a deal. We'd turn the lights off at ten and on at six so he has a little more time and doesn't have to be afraid to lose himself. Meanwhile, I'm gonna find out what I can do to fix him."
You explained.

"So.. He's not gonna hurt anyone again..?"
You shook your head.

"He never wanted to in the first place. He's not so bad Sunny. He even helped me clean my wound and let me sleep a little. You don't have to be scared anymore. Okay?"

He gave you a big smile while tears fell from his eyes.
He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eye.
"Thank you so much for everything you've done! You've made everything so much better! I lo- T- Thank you... So much."

"I'm not finished yet but.. You're welcome."
You smiled.
"But hey, wanna help me? It's Sunday so we're free today anyways."

"Help with what?"

"Well.. I thought now that we made friends with Moon, we should make this his room as well. I'm sure he'll be really happy when he sees."

"Right.. What's your plan?"

"So I started a little over here. I want to make the upper half of the wall dark blue, fading into the light blue. Then I want to make little stars and paint him next to you. When we're done I'll get some stickers to put between the suns. Then it'll really be your shared room!"

"Okay!"

__________

Around 4 (PM) You were finally done. You even made a drawing of Moon, similar to Sun's and put it next to it on the shelf. 

"Well, all done!"
You said, placing your hands on your hips.

Sun was jumping out of excitement.
"It's awesome! 
Sun had also been busy with a drawing for Moon, he took it from your drawing to know what he looked like.
"Look! Is it a little.. similar?"

You looked at the drawing he showed you.
It looked like a kids drawing but that made it even more adorable.
"It looks good Sunny."
You pet his head with a smiled which he happily returned.
"I.. also made one for you."
He gave you his paper so you could take a look at it.

He had drawn himself and you holding hands.
"Aww Sunny! I'm gonna hang this in my room for sure! Thank you, I love it!"

You cupped his face and kissed his cheek. He blushed and put his hand over the cheek you kissed him on as soon as you stepped away from him.
"Hey Sun, can we go to parts and services to look at your chip? I want to see if I can find anything useful to help Moon.. If you're okay with that."

"P- Parts and services?"
His expression changed to a scared one.
"Can't we fix it here? We've got computers!"

"Are you scared of parts and services?"
He went quiet and looked at the ground, then gave you a little nod.

"Don't be scared. I'll be there. You know I wouldn't hurt you right?"
You took his hands.

"I- I know.. but what if something goes wrong? They've.. D- Do we really need to go there? "

You nodded.
"It's not so easy to make a mistake in codes if you know what you're doing Sun. Trust me. Everything will be fine."

"Will you.. uhm.. need to shock me to test me..?"

You raised an eyebrow in surprise.
"Of courses not.."

He shook his head and looked you in the eye as if he shook his fear off.
"Alright. I trust you."
He took your hand and guided you to parts and services. You still had to be careful of Vanessa though.
Once you arrived you let Sun enter the protective cylinder and sit down.
You checked the computer to put in in the right settings before entering yourself.
"Alright, I'm gonna look in the wire box behind your head so you've got to sit still for a little. It's possible that you'll automatically turn off though."
He nodded and so you opened the mini wire box and carefully took out his chip.
Just like you thought, he automatically turned off.
You put the chip in the computer and checked all the information on it, and indeed, you found an error code. 
You scoffed as you noticed the chip was never properly maintained. There was a bunch of old codes that could someday make his system crash.